Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I drive my Tahoe like its stolen. Runs great with 110k.

Sent from my XT1080 using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by reganized View Post
    I drive my Tahoe like I have a pissed off biker gang that wants to kill me.
    FIFY...

Can't believe you already have 110k. Didn't you buy it new, maybe two years ago?
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Mrs Cruiser still won't even attempt to park the excursion in our garage. On days she drives it she just leaves it in the driveway for me to pull in when I get home. Not that I blame her though, I've run it into the corner of my garage (completely sober) twice now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TGR Forums
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Tell her to stop having kids then.
    Yeah, problem is that we've been trying for a while now, we ended up going with IVF & since each embryo implantation costs around $6k out of pocket, we opted to insert 2 hoping that only one took & we would stick with the current vehicle set up, except maybe get her something newer considering she is the only one working, an attorney, and driving a 97 Jeep Cherokee with 225k+ miles. Low & behold though, both embryos took and we are having twins. Fortunately we're done after these 2.
    ....and michigan still sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Mrs Cruiser still won't even attempt to park the excursion in our garage. On days she drives it she just leaves it in the driveway for me to pull in when I get home. Not that I blame her though, I've run it into the corner of my garage (completely sober) twice now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TGR Forums
    That's funny, my dad always used to grimace when my mom said she would pull the Suburban in.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Yeah, problem is that we've been trying for a while now, we ended up going with IVF & since each embryo implantation costs around $6k out of pocket, we opted to insert 2 hoping that only one took & we would stick with the current vehicle set up, except maybe get her something newer considering she is the only one working, an attorney, and driving a 97 Jeep Cherokee with 225k+ miles. Low & behold though, both embryos took and we are having twins. Fortunately we're done after these 2.
    Well, count yourself lucky, I've got 2 friends (related, different spouses, if that doesn't even get any weirder) that did the same thing, and they are swapping triplet gear. Do you want to know what they drive?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    FIFY...

Can't believe you already have 110k. Didn't you buy it new, maybe two years ago?
    I got it with just under 80k.

Sent from my XT1080 using TGR Forums

^Makes sense and smart... buy used.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    That's funny, my dad always used to grimace when my mom said she would pull the Suburban in.
    What did she do when he put the Suburban in?

I know three people who ended up with triplets thru IVF... that's why we took a pass on it. One was Weems Westfield, Epic Ski founder... He bailed from Taos to Aspen so he could afford the coming brood. Best move he ever made.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    That's when you know a vehicle is just too damn big. I know Excursions are good and all, but that just sounds like a royal PITA to dock that big ol' barge.

I can just hear the fog horn now as you're getting ready to park:

Heading down to Colorado Springs to pick up a new Suburban tomorrow, wife test drove one earlier in the week and liked it, she appreciates she can sit high & have the pedals come to her getting her a good view of everything. Great price on it too since they're moving the 2013s. Downside is we are trading in the outback so now the Mrs wants a hatchback imprezza, so still going to hit up the auctions to find her car.
    ....and michigan still sucks