Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GTA V

About that whole 15 y o thing, I'm 15 and I have the game as well as all my friends, so you can tell your son that

But in all reality he sees that shit everyday, the only part that was maybe over the top was the torture part, but thats it.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    About that whole 15 y o thing, I'm 15 and I have the game as well as all my friends, so you can tell your son that

But in all reality he sees that shit everyday, the only part that was maybe over the top was the torture part, but thats it.
    I'm sure I would've said the same thing when I was 15. Doesn't mean that it's correct.

When you have pretty unanimous agreement among guys who post on TGR, and who in general tend to be pretty permissive about all sorts of stuff, you know there's something to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post

Here's the reason you don't want your kid playing the game. He will turn into this type of cunt.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Here's the reason you don't want your kid playing the game. He will turn into this type of cunt.
    Y u do dis
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post
    I'm sure I would've said the same thing when I was 15. Doesn't mean that it's correct.

When you have pretty unanimous agreement among guys who post on TGR, and who in general tend to be pretty permissive about all sorts of stuff, you know there's something to it.
    But TBH most guys by the time their 15 have smoked weed once, drank alcohol, and have seen girls naked(online).

A little beating the crap out of people wouldn't hurt.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

IVplay = sledneckripper=^^^
    I can smell it

The perfect storm happened today.

Left work early to watch baseball and have some drinks with some buds. Took the bus home and we got in an accident a couple miles from my stop. Decided to just walk home instead of waiting for another bus which took me past the GameStop. I caved. This weekend is probably trashed now.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Well at least you got outside for a little while.

maybe the last time you'll see it for a month?

He'll get a glimpse when the front door opens for the pizza.

Well stealing jets and tanks and shit is way harder now...cops and military are WAY aggressive and will blow you the fuck away in seconds. Hard to steal stuff when it gets blown up right away around you...and the invincible cheat only lasts 5 minutes.

gta 5

yeah, this game is a little inappropriate for kids and it really has mature content . Nevertheless, it is very entertaining and relaxing for an adult after a hard day at work. Although, this game is not as simple as it may seem. It actually has a story to tell, and the most interesting part is that you discover this story as you progress the game. Moreover, it got so widespread that it is now possible to download it from this site gta5mobile.club on you mobile device. I did so and didn't regret a bit !
    Last edited by mcd3ab; 06-27-2020 at 06:42 AM.

great post. you'll do fine here.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

This thread is fucking hilarious to read 7 years later.