Thread: WTB: 26 Vulcans

WTB: 26 Vulcan

Just sold my pair of 27s to neufox47 for $550 because I need the smaller size. Hoping to spend under $600 for a pair in decent condition—which I think is pretty fair. I don't care about the liners, but I would prefer the shell in good condition with minimal punching, etc.

Kicking myself for waiting to pick up a barely-used pair on Gear Trade in the spring. I can trade for FKS, Lhasa Pow 196, and maybe some other stuff*, if you want. I'd also consider trading my 26.5/27 Scarpa Maestrale RS, but would prefer to avoid that until I know the Vulcans will work for my feet.

I know this is a long shot, but help a mag out?

*But you'll have to pull my woodgrain Billy Goats off my dead carcass.
    Last edited by auvgeek; 12-18-2013 at 06:31 PM.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Bump. I know it's a long shot, but I just let some 27s go so I'm hopeful someone has a pair of 26s!
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Bump for the Monday-morning crowd.

I'm starting to think these might not happen for me this season...

photos

Got mine in the mail. Thanks.

I sold a 28 to get a 27, you sold a 27 to get a 26, someone must have a 26 and be looking for a different size.

Bump.

C'mon maggots! Somebody has to be holding a pair...

photos

If you like the RS, why not also look for the mercury?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using TGR Forums
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Cuz RS isn't stiff enough, even w/ booster strap and PW liner. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Want vs Need. Sure, I don't *need* the extra stiffness, but it'd sure be nice in certain situations.

photos

Weekly bump. Bueller?

photos

Good deal on mercuries on seattle CL. I know it's not what you want. Just thought I'd give a heads up.

It's been a while. Anybody holding?

photos

baltimore bump
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

i have a pair of 26.5, this year, used 4 times

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ighlight=beast