WTB: 6" All Mtn frame, used 26er

A buddy needs to pick up an all mtn frame... his El Guapo developed a crack and is done.

Must have good downhill performance first, but also can climb and be built up to around 30lbs. Something like a few years old SB66, Transition Covert, Pivot Mach57, ReignX, etc. Budget around $1k.

I know you are all itching to upgrade to 650b, so who wants to unload their 26" dinosaur!!

Intense 6.6? 6-7 years old, but not ridden very much, large, custom blue, 1.5 headset, picture of it built up in the show your bike thread, can post some pics if interested. Would like 500.00, shipping from Canada, but pretty sure it can go Postal service since frame only

Size?

If he's interested in a full bike, I'm debating selling my medium Enduro Expert ('13)

MINTY 2009 Transition Bottlerocket. Medium. Full bike $1200 firm because that price is robbery but I need it gone. Solid parts list. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Near mint Norco Sight LE (awesome powder coated version) with RP23. 140mm travel, but nicely progressive so it feels like more and climbs great. Can sell frame only or built (weights 27.1 lb with reverb and pedals right now). Size medium.

Size medium-ish, sorry.

Thanks for the offers, keep em coming. Would be interested in picking up 10 spd drivetrain components too, but probably not a complete build. Stay tuned for pm's, thanks folks.

1200 gets him a new El Guapo, if he liked his old one.

http://www.titusti.com/bikes/all-mountain/el-guapo/
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Quote Originally Posted by BigLineSeeker View Post
    Near mint Norco Sight LE (awesome powder coated version) with RP23. 140mm travel, but nicely progressive so it feels like more and climbs great. Can sell frame only or built (weights 27.1 lb with reverb and pedals right now). Size medium.
    Damn, if that were a Range I'd pull the trigger on that myself...

I've got a 2012 Guapo for sale, its a large, paint has been stripped to polished raw. PUSHED Monarch. Awesome condition.
    Last edited by craigstr; 09-30-2013 at 06:21 PM. Reason: no pic

Black market roam w/ CCDb air. 1250
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

If he wants an uber-budget option, I might have an old 2006 Nomad M for him. Lots of scratches, scuffs, dings (not dents) and cable rub show it's age, but I'm betting it'd last at least another couple years - the only rider up until 2010 was a small dude who didn't ride it hard. I have either a DHX Air or a Monarch RT3. It needs bearing replacement, so he can wait till I get around to it, or we can factor it into the cost. Need to take a look at the lower bearings, pivot axles and linkage, but I'm thinking something maybe around $700 once everything's tight and stiff again.

Medium Specialized Pitch. $400 for just the frame. I have a couple of forks that fit it, and probably some components too, but nothing 10 speed.
    All I want is to be hardcore.

www.tonystreks.com

I'd sell my SC Blur TRc sz large frame (runs small). I want to upsize to the XL.

Quote Originally Posted by juanbendedknee View Post
    I'd sell my SC Blur TRc sz large frame (runs small). I want to upsize to the XL.
    what year is the frame, and how tall are you? a large is borderline but if it runs small that could work.