Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamothe View Post
    packed up, leaving the rockies and moving to Revy see ya all next season.
    Congratulations on the graduation. The rocky's suck and not everyone figures that out in their lifetime!

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    Congratulations on the graduation. The rocky's suck and not everyone figures that out in their lifetime!
    Well the Rockies was their place in my season like October , early November , May and June , you know the non sucky months. Been poking around and the access if going to be slightly better I think this season.
    Webisodes, Blogs, Words and Photos all right here-------->www.chasingsnowflakes.com

http://www.capow.ca/events/id-rather-be-sending-it/

The gf and I are going. We are coming through Vancouver, if anyone wants to carpool.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    http://www.capow.ca/events/id-rather-be-sending-it/

The gf and I are going. We are coming through Vancouver, if anyone wants to carpool.
    Friend and I should be attending as well. how much room ya got? Gas money and bad jokes available .
    Webisodes, Blogs, Words and Photos all right here-------->www.chasingsnowflakes.com

was up at jumbo this past weekend....gave me sufficient stoke for the upcoming season.

had snowshoes for the hike up...wanted (rock) skis pretty badly. hours after this pic was taken, it started puking. dumped another 25cm, and counting, by the time we left yesterday morning. from the 2nd peak up behind the jumbo hut. any of the snow not touched by the lovely sunshine was very skiable. above zero celsius for sure, but the wind up there was nuts. mmmmmm mountains.

2013/14 Southern Interior BC Thread...

Edit: disregard, wrong year