Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1566
    yeah, took a few laps through there. got liftline early as well. hit elk and picnic rock then back over to the front for laps. i'll try and get some footage together.
    fine

You guys can thank me for all the snow, I leave and go on vacation for a few days and without fail it dumps.

Quote Originally Posted by noparking View Post
    You guys can thank me for all the snow, I leave and go on vacation for a few days and without fail it dumps.
    Me too - sitting in Chciago - watching the reports.

Fuck, I was getting stoked to go up Saturday, but it's been raining at lodge level for about 2 hours now........rain on top of 2 feet in 3 days, gonna be manky...

spook Guest
    TOMORROW EVERYBODY WILL BE ASKING PATROL "WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA OPEN A-ZONE, BRO?"

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Fuck, I was getting stoked to go up Saturday, but it's been raining at lodge level for about 2 hours now........rain on top of 2 feet in 3 days, gonna be manky...
    Yep, but Sunday could be the day.

I rely on Temira’s forecast and she has yet to let me down this season. Speaking of whom, I have this weird attraction that I want to ski with Temira and get my ass spanked so badly. Has anyone skied with Temira? I have no idea what she is like but just by reading her weather blog, she comes off (to me) as granola munching, take no shit from nobody type of gal that kicks ass on the slopes.

Hey, Temira, if you are lurking here, I am in love. When are we going to get together? As to rest of you, stfu and mind your own business.

totally the reason I went yesterday.

I saw her in the lot one day and only knew it was her because she was telling everyone it was her birthday. the forecast had had more mentions of it being her birthday than about the weather.

snowboards though, if you can get past that )
    fine

Nope, Temira is a tele skier and a damn good one. Oh, and she may be a granola muncher but there are other things she likes to munch as well...

maybe she was using it to pick up cute snowboarders? ha
    fine

Bachy skied well today for as warm as it was. Could only stay out a couple of hrs before being soaked but hey it's the PNW. A bunch of young ladies sang Happy Birthday to some ugly old geezer in the West Lodge Bar during one such break.

Looks to be cooling down some next few days...

Tele chicks have thighs that would krush you alpiners. :-) Meanwhile on the right side of the mts.....it was soggy @ best. However tbs being the trooper he is, stepped up for my bday/skiday. I rode him hard, barely giving him time to catch his breath. :-》It's a work in progress but he will be a all mt. carver if it kills him. :-@ Thanks for a great ski day tbs.

spook Guest
    happy birthday, man. glad you made it through another one.

MHM has been fun the last 2days. Somehow caught the drop this morning into elk and had 2 or 3 laps of clean tracks. I left at 3 and no real "clear" precip all day. All rain at govy all day tho. Wet and heavy yes, but super fun on the powder boards.

Tuffy, didn't spot you. I don't know if the 4 bowl tree chutes are named but I shot one today I'm calling sack grabber, complete with a sack grabing tree branch.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Tele chicks have thighs that would krush you alpiners. :-) Meanwhile on the right side of the mts.....it was soggy @ best. However tbs being the trooper he is, stepped up for my bday/skiday. I rode him hard, barely giving him time to catch his breath. :-》It's a work in progress but he will be a all mt. carver if it kills him. :-@ Thanks for a great ski day tbs.
    My pleasure mang - you won't kill me, just cripple. Comes with learning from a zen master. Especially one who has rippin' women he's never met come up and say..."Hi Jonesy, your skiing is sooo gorgeous"<swoon> "take a run together so I can watch your butt move?" Or something like that...

spook Guest
    i'll probably be shooting for sunday morning at mhm. hate to but that's the way it for now. that wreck took a load out of me. it's been coming in waves like my whole body took a beating and tweaked a nerve in my neck.

what can i say. i ride hard and live the life.

Happy Birthday, Jonsey. Ya freak
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

You da man Tap.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

8 overnight. That'll do.

Jonesy, what ya heading up?
    You know what to do

Not today. Sun-Mon? Kind of water logged from yesterday. Have fun up there.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Copy that. Liberty today, family later in the day or mos def family tomorrow. Gotta get those little fockers back on da Cone.
    You know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Not today. Sun-Mon? Kind of water logged from yesterday. Have fun up there.
    Waterlogged? Ullr saved you the trouble of washing your kit yesterday.

And PSA along that line - a Nikon Coolpix and AA lithium batteries will survive 40 minutes in a dryer.

We should of went w/ the Plastic Garbage sacks like the herd of Phillies next to us in the Bar.

Super heavy snow in Newton, and mega tree bombs everywhere. One lap and out.

Happy to have 2ft of high density spackle to prolong the spring ski season...bring on the corn

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    when is easter weekend?
    This year it is on the same day Hitler was born.

It is also the (420) cannabis day. Ok, anyone who wants to cop a free buzz needs to ride up with Spook and alpy on 4/20 ...or just wait by the hut.

Quote Originally Posted by Southeast Maggot View Post
    Super heavy snow in Newton, and mega tree bombs everywhere. One lap and out.

Happy to have 2ft of high density spackle to prolong the spring ski season...bring on the corn
    I wonder if PNW heavy/dense snow is better than say Rocky's lighter stuff for making corn come spring time? ...I suppose it would last longer.