Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Otto
    Thanks mine just arrived today just in time .

Got em thanks Otto

Mine showed up yesterday. Thanks, Otto!

Now i just gotta fit em. anyone in southern california wanna have a beer and liner fitting party?

Mine arrived last night. Thanks, Otto.
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

Got them today Otto.
    You da man. Thanks!
    Unfortunately I realized in between ordering and getting, I've been buying the wrong boot size for a number of years😢
    So I have 28 dream liners for sale now, or could swap for 27s ifncase anyone ordered too small...

Got mine from 2nd batch.. thanks for putting this all together, Otto!

Quote Originally Posted by milestogo View Post
    Got them today Otto.
    You da man. Thanks!
    Unfortunately I realized in between ordering and getting, I've been buying the wrong boot size for a number of years��
    So I have 28 dream liners for sale now, or could swap for 27s ifncase anyone ordered too small...
    Put your 28 liners in your 27 boots (assuming that's what you now have) - it's what intuition recommends anyways. when I stopped in to pick up the canuck order, i wound up sizing up to do the exact same thing. the fitter said some ppl should be going to 2 sizes larger.
    Last edited by shafty85; 11-21-2013 at 06:01 PM.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Otto thanks that's got to take a lot of time in your day to do this. My girlfriends warm feet thank you also.

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    Put your 28 liners in your 27 boots (assuming that's what you now have) - it's what intuition recommends anyways. when I stopped in to pick up the canuck order, i wound up sizing up to do the exact same thing. the fitter said some ppl should be going to 2 sizes larger.
    Tried that. I actually have some 29 powerwraps in my 27 shells. RE the recommendation to upsize liners for guys with girly feet, Intuition says to do that, EXCEPT for the dreamliner which I got. Even with it being an HV model, there is way too much room. I think its really the style, not the sizing so much with the Dreamliner.

I can't get my 28 powerwrap + into my 28.0 Kryptons (can't get em buckled). So they are up for grabs and should work great for somebody who needs to take up more space. $125 I'll cover shipping (or anybody have a lower volume liner they want to trade?)

Mine got delivered today. Got them all molded and ready for WP and Berthoud this weekend! Thanks!

ok, so - I owe otto a hundo

I have some brand new in the plastic Godiva size 5 liners from the group buy a couple of years ago that Krystal Kartwright never molded and never used

$90 shipped

Got mine last night. Thanks Otto. Tried to get them all set up to mold and noticed that I had blown a shell rivet in my super blasters, womp womp. Gotta get that straightened out first now.

Both pairs arrived. Thanks Otto!

Heads up to peeps in Denver/Boulder. I brought my liners/boots to a very well known boot fitter in Boulder. Was happy with the way things went except..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0851.jpg 
Views:	362 
Size:	975.1 KB 
ID:	145192 is what my foot now looks like. I asked him "its buring a lot" .... " it hurts, sort of a lot"... "is this normal?" Reply: "Oh ya, its always pretty painful" ... "your all good"

So not wanting to sound like a pussy I kept my mouth shut. Turns out its actually not supposed to burn the shit out of your foot.

But i think it will be worth it as the boots now feel great. Thanks Otto!

Quote Originally Posted by milestogo View Post
    Tried that. I actually have some 29 powerwraps in my 27 shells. RE the recommendation to upsize liners for guys with girly feet, Intuition says to do that, EXCEPT for the dreamliner which I got. Even with it being an HV model, there is way too much room. I think its really the style, not the sizing so much with the Dreamliner.
    FYI Along those lines: I got 28 Pro Tongues (MV) fit very snugly and nicely into my 27.5 Cochise 130 shells (think 27/27,5 are same size shell). No way that size 29 liners could have fit in these shells.

With the stock liners I could barely jam my foot into these boots and it was far from comfortable. With the Intuition liners heat molded, making a large toe box, the fit is great for my 11.5 foot.

Thank you very much Otto... got mine this week!!

Of the two sets of liners I received... I've decided to keep the Dreamliners.

That means I have a pair of 26 HV Luxury liners up for grabs to anyone who didn't participate in the group buy this year. I only tried them in the shell and they have not been baked or skied in. $125 (obo) shipped to your door (lower 48). Please PM me if interested.

Many thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by DenverDave View Post
    Heads up to peeps in Denver/Boulder. I brought my liners/boots to a very well known boot fitter in Boulder. Was happy with the way things went except..

ID:	145192 is what my foot now looks like. I asked him "its buring a lot" .... " it hurts, sort of a lot"... "is this normal?" Reply: "Oh ya, its always pretty painful" ... "your all good"

So not wanting to sound like a pussy I kept my mouth shut. Turns out its actually not supposed to burn the shit out of your foot.

Where'd they do this at?

Just got mine, thank again for putting this together. It looks like there is a good chance that I may have an extra pair of 28 Powerwraps. I should know for sure in about a week. If someone didnt get in on this I'll be happy to extend the deal to them.

Hey Otto,

We just got ours. Have been carpet fitting and will mold them this week. Thanks again!!

Seth

Quote Originally Posted by DenverDave View Post

He must have burned you out of spite for missing out on selling you liners.... KIDDING of course.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

Thank you very much for putting this together once again! I got my liners last week and am about to get them baked (anywhere but Boulder). Hopefully Greg at Hillcrest in Sandy, OR is still working there... best boot fitter in the Portland area
    Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow you may be in Utah...

Looking to pick up a pair of 28 low volume liners for my brother for Christmas. Prefer Pro Tongue or HD Race, but will consider whatever. (Intuition is sold out of the Pro Tongue in the 28.)

Huge props to Otto for the deal. Wishing my brother would have mentioned the issue with his high volume liners earlier...
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Looking for Pro Tongues in 29 or 30 if anyone is looking to get rid of a pair.

looking for a low volume 28 liner. Anyone got a 28 to spare?