Thread: ski the 14ers

ski the 14ers

Six years later and only four left. We had a strange season in Colorado and it didn't dump until spring but I managed to ski 9 more 14ers. Really excited for the coming season.
    http://youtu.be/gLofOM9z6nA

Cool video, thanks for sharing. Get a helmet.

don't need a helmet if you don't fall^^^^^^^^^. don't fall. falling is not good skiing.

way to nab the 14ers. good warm up for the much bigger badder mountains just the next state west

rog

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    don't need a helmet if you don't fall^^^^^^^^^. don't fall. falling is not good skiing.

way to nab the 14ers. good warm up for the much bigger badder mountains just the next state west

rog
    Hahahaha!
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Quote Originally Posted by _Aaron_ View Post
    Hahahaha!

rog

^^^^^ hahaha. Thanks! Been eyeing the Otter Body and Black Ice Couloir just need to drag Adimmen up there...

Quite enjoyable, thanks for sharing. Solid work!

(Side question, what is the name of the first song in your edit?)

^^^Thanks! Song is The Unfallen Kingdom by Gramatik.

Quote Originally Posted by ALP snow View Post
    ^^^^^ hahaha. Thanks! Been eyeing the Otter Body and Black Ice Couloir just need to drag Adimmen up there...
    Join the club. I dont even think Adimmen skis anymore.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.