Ski pants- Who does tall sizes

I am a tall lanky fucker and need some new ski pants. 33 waist, 165#, 6'4", 36 inseam. Something burly and semi technical like the Trew Eagle/Flylow Chemical is what I want, but it seems they don't do tall sizes. Pant style, not a bib and needs big ass zips for cooling. Not baggy fit either. I had TNF pants in tall, but they only lasted two years so I'm in no rush to go back.

Columbia.

I'm tall and fat, Columbia is about the only thing that will fit me. I order straight from them, as most shops don't stock tall and fat. However since the baggy craze, shops are better, atleast for fat.

I'm exactly your size but 185lbs (thanks for making me feel not so skinny) and my current XL Flylow Stash pants are the best fitting I've ever had. That said, I like em baggy and wear them hanging off my hips with an elastic belt, so they'd come up short if you wore them at your belly button and you'd really have to tighten the waist.

Arcteryx does certain styles in tall. A guide I know here is taller than me, maybe 6ft6, and wears the Sabre pants in large tall.

Mountain hardwear and arcteryx pants in medium long has worked well for me. Although I'm only 6'2, 33 waist and prefer a 35ish inseam.

Norrona is long in general. 34 inseam on mine easy
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Burton pants used to be available in Long sizes.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

I am 6'5" and 205 lbs and wear Patagonia Powder Bowl pants... I wear size large and the waist may be a bit big, but you will have no issues with length... I do know that North Face sells some of their pants in a long, reg and short length, but only come in the color black...

I believe FlyLow now carries long versions of their pants.

EDIT: I actually read your post. FlyLow does talls in all the pant sizes. If you don't want rad steezeness, the Magnum BC or The Chemical from FlyLow is a good option. The Trew Eagle and FlyLow Stash are going to be a bit looser.

I reckon you will have trouble finding pants that are not baggy. My OR Trailbreaker pants fit me perfect, relaxed not baggy, but I'm only 6'2". I think Arcteryx are available in short & long sizes but you might have to special order them, which=$$$$$.

There is someone in Banff who does gear mod's (the g/f is looking for short ski pants), might be tricky adding length though.

Arc'teryx, but tall will only be 34 inseam or so. Medium tall is borderline short for me, usually have 34 inseam.

Patagonia will do custom length for $70 or so.

Millet is skinny and long.

Can't remember the name, but there is a place in Jackson that does custom pants.

PM MiCol

I think he can do customs ? If not I am sure he can point you in a good direction.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

PM Oarhead he is even taller than you and in Calgary. Not on often so may take a while to get reply.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

6-5, 205 too...34" inseam, not huge but just past the line that most mfr's stop producing at...very interested in this thread

Scott also makes some nice pants in long sizes.
    Gravity Junkie

This is the place in Jackson that does custom pants.
    http://www.burgesscustom.com/index.html
    "College sailing isn't about who wins the most races, its about who can stand in the morning"

Mammut seems to run skinny in their sizing -- may be worth a look, along with other typical Euro-fit brands (i.e. not baggy for fat Americans).
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Mammut seems to run skinny in their sizing -- may be worth a look, along with other typical Euro-fit brands (i.e. not baggy for fat Americans).
    I too can confirm this. I had to size up to get them to fit like regular pants. Going up two or more will get your length.
    The durability, however, is a whole other story ...

This years Flylow for sure. Mentioned by someone, but specifically the magnum and the stash in med and lg. Some details from an email from Daniel at Flylow:

"We are offering tall sizes in the Magnum pant and the Stash Pants, in Med and LG.  34" inseams.

http://www.flylowgear.com/magnum-bc-13.html
    http://www.flylowgear.com/stash-13.html

Med Tall : 34x33
    LG Tall:  36 x34

The inventory is in and ready to ship now.  Or you can go to your local retailer and have them special order.

We only have 5 talls per color/size/style and they are going fast, which is great (and means you were right to ask us to make them!).

Let me know if there is anything we can do."

I have a pair of Nau pants in gear swap that meets your requirements. The only exception is that they are a lighter 3 layer pant.

Nau Shelter Pant

I'm no where near a 36" inseam but two lines worth looking at for long lanky fookers would be RAB and Mountain Equipment. Easier likely and a 36 is probably pushing them might be Patagonia.

I´m about 195 cm(6´5"?) and 92 kg (waist 34" length 36 in jeans), and find Arcteryx to be best fitting for me in the Large Tall size. Length is perfect - close to a 36. Norrøna has the length in XL but is way too wide in the waist.

I know First Ascent does a lot of tall options for clothing. Limited options for ski pants as they only have a few models, but typically their tall stuff is nice and long

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    I am 6'5" and 205 lbs and wear Patagonia Powder Bowl pants... I wear size large and the waist may be a bit big, but you will have no issues with length... I do know that North Face sells some of their pants in a long, reg and short length, but only come in the color black...
    Can also attest to this. My powder bowl pants fit great. I wear a size XL since I like my stuff baggy. 6'3" @ 180.

Don't have any problems with room or length. Just get a arcade to keep them up.

Give Taiga Works in Vancouver a call. They make good stuff at good prices and have tall sizes. Since they make everything in Vancouver they might even customize something for you if necessary.