WTT: My 26.5 Cochise Pro for 27.5 TLT5

I have pretty darn new 26.5 Technica Cochise Pros from last year with both alpine and A/T soles. They have minor grinding in the heels to accomodate bone spurs (the plastic "fins" in the heel were ground down). They have been used for 4 inbounds and 2 touring days and don't have a mark on them. The liners have never been molded or used.

I would like to trade them for a pair of 27.5 TLT5 (or TLT6 if you're offering) in similar condition. I do have a pair of Intuition HD Race liners I could include for a price.
    dayglo aerobic enthusiast

hmmm, PM sent.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
    I have pretty darn new 26.5 Technica Cochise Pros from last year with both alpine and A/T soles. They have minor grinding in the heels to accomodate bone spurs (the plastic "fins" in the heel were ground down). They have been used for 4 inbounds and 2 touring days and don't have a mark on them. The liners have never been molded or used.

I would like to trade them for a pair of 27.5 TLT5 (or TLT6 if you're offering) in similar condition. I do have a pair of Intuition HD Race liners I could include for a price.
    You can buy mine for $250, come with new dynafit liners. You would want to throw intuitions in them though, I used the powerwrap plug liners, but a tongue liner would allow for more articulation. They have cosmetic wear, but work fine. All buckle rivets were replaced with stainless hardware. Right forefoot was punched for bone spur, but they will suck back to the original shape with some heat, I'll take them to inkline to have them do it if you're interested.

daywalker, douche your box.

tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...