I'll buy you a beer! Need screws for Barons.

Same old story:

I bought Barons from a mag who forgot to mention he didn't have the screws.
    No hard feelings, but now I'm looking for the screws. Local ski shop is almost as helpful as a lost kitten.

If anyone has a set I'll buy ya a beer or six. If you can give me the dimensions or point me towards some I'll be grateful.

Thanks,
    G

I may have a set lying around from a pair of Dukes that live on Binding Freedom plates. Let me check and get back to you.

Alternatively, jon is blowing out the DynaDuke plates... http://bindingfreedom.com/DynaDuke-S...-SALE-1001.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

That would rock if you do. Thanks,
    G

Can you confirm if this is the full set?
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Hmm - it does take 18 screws, although to my eyes it looks like each binding wants 8 countersunk and one cheese head screw. I wonder if Marker changed their mounting in the last few years? These bindings are a couple of years old. Any other mags have experience out there?

Thanks LR

Quote Originally Posted by gmdesigner View Post
    These bindings are a couple of years old.
    So are my screws. Purchased in late 2009/early 2010.

They're ready to go if they work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by gmdesigner View Post
    Hmm - it does take 18 screws, although to my eyes it looks like each binding wants 8 countersunk and one cheese head screw.
    This is correct. The pictured screws are Dynafit screws.

Go to your shop and pick up a handfull of too long countersunk screws and grind it down so 7-8mm pokes through the binding bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Toad View Post
    This is correct. The pictured screws are Dynafit screws.

Go to your shop and pick up a handfull of too long countersunk screws and grind it down so 7-8mm pokes through the binding bottom.
    Ahh. That makes sense.

OP, let me lot around and see if there's another set in there. If so, they'll be the right ones. There'd only be two sets of screws in my binding box right now.

Look up the sizes online and go to a hardware store. It will cost less than a sizer

sent from the future using my mind powers
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Thanks LR - I appreciate it.

I'm with ya Toad, although will only grind if I can't find the real deal first.

G