worn solly toe pieces

I have a pair of Solly Impact CS 10's that need the toe pieces replaced. Solly no longer has them available. No local shop has them under the bench. Any ideas re another toe piece that might be compatible with some trimming? Or any other ideas besides get new boots?

I have a pair of worn pre-CS Impact 10 soles, but not highly worn. Problem is I don't know if they're here (in NJ) or out in Utah where I won't be until the snow flies. I'll look but if they're in UT, you'd have to wait. First off, did they change the soles when they made the CSes?
    Sometimes pride comes after a fall.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Talk to some of the big box chains, like Christy Sports or some such. If you're lucky, they're compatible with a symbio or other rental boot; most big rental outfits will get extra toe/heel plates when they order new equipment.

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but i found this while looking for something else and have an idea that might work for the op.

Not sure where you're located but, my local bootfitter, jeff@ Cayuga ski and cyclery in Ithaca, ny does something interesting with soles I haven't seen elsewhere. If alignment/canting is needed, he takes stock toe/heels off, grinds to necessary angle, shims it to bring back to din spec then puts thin, easily replaceable heel and toe pieces on. Works great as a corrective action, but also allows for super easy and cheap sole replacement with these generic pieced he stocks (pretty sure I heard he designed these and found some factory to make them).

Might be worth giving him a call, maybe you could send your boots in for resoling if getting there isn't an option.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.