Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    I've prolly already posted this in this thread but why are you still using tubes???
    Because I don't have the money to replace anything on the bike unless it breaks, generally speaking. And if I were to choose to voluntarily upgrade something, not sure if going tubeless is the first thing I'd do (TBH, don't even know much about what that would entail).

But it's not like I change tires or fix flats frequently.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Because I don't have the money to replace anything on the bike unless it breaks, generally speaking. And if I were to choose to voluntarily upgrade something, not sure if going tubeless is the first thing I'd do (TBH, don't even know much about what that would entail).

Sounds like you should ride harder. Then buy new wheels.

Cost is pretty minimal. About $10 for a set of valve stems, $10 for a roll of rim tape, $15-30 for sealant depending on what brand and quantity you buy (you need about 2 oz per tire), access to an air compressor or high-volume pump. Most LBSs charge around $15/tire+valves to do it for you.

But when you do, it sucks balls. Riding through a carpet goatheads with impunity is liberating.