Thumbs up K2 Spyne & Pinnacle??

I have seen some of K2's new boots they have for this season. i was wondering if anyone has personally stuck their feet in some or skied them.

I have yet to put my foot in one, but I imagine they can't be too different from a pair of Lange RX or XTs, just heavier.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    I have yet to put my foot in one, but I imagine they can't be too different from a pair of Lange RX or XTs, just heavier.
    Too heavier! u_u

petit palace madrid
    Last edited by kennetandersson; 09-11-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Are they really that much heavier?

Quote Originally Posted by Westbasinchutes View Post
    Are they really that much heavier?
    Lange XT130 26.5 = 2138 grams, K2 Pinnacle 130 26.5 = 2318 grams. I skied them for a couple days and did 1 1,100 ft. lap skinning on them. The 100mm version fits almost exactly like a Lange RX/XT, but the Intuition liner is nicer and the bootboard is thick enough to grind if you have instep problems. They ski pretty much just like a Lange as well, though the 130 flex is nothing like my 130 flex RS 130's (neither is the XT 130's FWIW). The walk hinge is more solid than the XT as well.

I guess 400gr isn't a big deal when you're clicking into a gazillion gram guardian mounted on a pair of Cochise/sidestash/Pettitors and only ski within 200ft vert of the last chairlift. Aka 99% of the folks who will buy it.

Thanks for the Info GregL