Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Sucks to hear about the sewer pipe. Okay gringos so if Sayulita is blown out then what Nayarit/Jalisco town is next up to ruined?

Criteria is:
    - good surf in town
    - decent accommodations
    - decent food

San Pancho almost fits the bill but I don’t think the surf is good enough

Quote Originally Posted by goCougs View Post
    Sucks to hear about the sewer pipe. Okay gringos so if Sayulita is blown out then what Nayarit/Jalisco town is next up to ruined?

Criteria is:
    - good surf in town
    - decent accommodations
    - decent food

San Pancho almost fits the bill but I don’t think the surf is good enough
    San Jose del Cabo.

On the baja but cerritos is blowing up. Theres surfing and good food. I might buy a retirement home there so if you guys could try to not drive up the prices that would be great.

Punta Mita / Sayulita surf, food and lodging beta please...

Mexico is not cheap. Some of the air bnb prices are ridiculous. 2500 USD for a shit box studio on the Hwy. Remote workers are to blame I think. Or Instagram blowing people up with FOMO.

Even street tacos are ridiculous. We got a like 6 tacos in SJDC and it was 40 USD lol.

An oceanview modern condo is still cheaper than USA/Canada but it’s not cheap. Is what it is I guess but I would buy now rather than later.

Or look to south east Asia or Central America.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'm headed to Lo de Marcos for a week in late April. Curious if anyone here has any experience a little farther north than Sayulita/San Pancho.

My understanding is that the surf in Lo de Marcos can be pretty good but it's very inconsistent, so probably not a prime surf destination.

We went there to check it out on our trip to San Pancho. Very remote and quiet. No ‘scene’ that we saw at all.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Lo de marcos looks very interesting. San Jose del cabo seems like checks all the boxes too.

Just got back from Punta Mita. Even with no south in the water, there were waves everywhere from local wind swell. Water quality over there IMO is sketchy as best.