Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by bennettc14 View Post
    Any noticeable difference between the KR2 and Lupo shell fit? Looking to replace my old Kryptos and want to give the Lupos a chance.
    I went from the KR2s to the Lupo Ti, and immediately noticed a more comfortable fit. In my KR2s i had to punch at the toe and along the navicular (side of the foot). In the Lupos i did not need a toe punch and barely needed a navicular punch (I ended up heating up that area with my foot in the boot tightened up, to mold better to my foot).

I have been VERY happy with the Lupos. A more comfortable fit out of the box, and same great KR2 performance.

I have lip kr2 or is it krs(?). Last years or year before(?)
    These ones

Thought I read on one of the threads , can't find it, that there is tech sole blocks available for these. Possibly from another model. Is this true? Anyone know where I can find a pair or 2? Part number?
    Thought it'd go well with my cast system

^^^ Are you talking about the lugged sole of the ti version? They won't fit yours. The heel is the same but the front two screws on the ti toe are moved inward to allow the tech fittings some extra room, so the toe will not fit.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    ^^^ Are you talking about the lugged sole of the ti version? They won't fit yours. The heel is the same but the front two screws on the ti toe are moved inward to allow the tech fittings some extra room, so the toe will not fit.
    Shit I thought I remembered seeing some mention of the possibility to have tech fittings on a lugged block, in one of the threads. Thanks though. Must have been about this years ti's like you said

In regards to the forward lean, are we going to assume the the 9 degrees was carried over to the newest versions of the Lupo too (Carbon, 130c, 120ax)? None of these newer boots come with a spoiler to add more forward lean like the Lupo SP and Lupo Ti ID. I have some Lupo Carbons now, and I'm thinking about getting some of those 2mm Full Tilt Forward Lean Heel Inserts to get it to 11 degrees to see if they feel any better.

Very slightly off-topic but seems like the best place for this question...

Anyone know if the panterra forward lean is like the Lupo, or like the KR? They all say "rocker stance" on the dalbello site. Guessing it's more lupo-ish given walk mode but curious if anyone knows for sure.

Also curious about how the heel-lift-thingy in the panterra plays into the equation - eg with spoilers and the heel clicked up, are you getting a forward lean angle that's closer to a KR?