Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Are you retarded? If instead of Trayvon Martin it had been David Martin, white guy, you don't think we would have heard about it? Well probably not, since it would never have happened. The reason why that case blew up is because of the profiling, leading to a murder, that was excused as "standing your own ground" due to FL bullshit law.

The kids in the OP will absolutely be charged with a hate crime and will be found guilty, unlike Mr. Zimmerman.
    Did you even watch the trial, the whole trial? Zimmerman is an idiot, let's be sure of that. But he did not start the physical altercation that led to the shooting. That was our buddy Trayvon.

The difference between these two cases is there is proof that the latest crime was racially provoked. One of the blacks kids tweeted that: 90% of white kids are nasty #HATETHEM

That's pretty blatant if you ask me, there was no blatant racism in the Martin v Zimmerman case.

KILL WHITEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1080Rider View Post
    This happened in my town... tragic stuff.
    Yeah, I thought of how ironic it was that this happened just days after your original post. Right here in River City....

Between these kinds of local stories (stabbings, shootings, police kills) lately, I'm on the verge of moving to Sandpoint. Permanently. Lots of weird going on around here.

Hugh Conway Guest
    I thought it was up and coming awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Yeah, I thought of how ironic it was that this happened just days after your original post. Right here in River City....

Between these kinds of local stories (stabbings, shootings, police kills) lately, I'm on the verge of moving to Sandpoint. Permanently. Lots of weird going on around here.
    Maybe more proper for a pm, but yeah, I hear you. The criminals seem to be getting more desperate and brazen. The amount of home invasions is staggering and scary! I feel as though, its not a matter of "if" you'll be a victim of crime in spokane, but rather, "when"...

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    I thought it was up and coming awesome?
    Sorry to burst your bubble, living 45 mins away from, literally, millions of acres of forests, isn't "up and coming" awesome, it always has been awesome. The problem is that many of the people in this town don't visit the forests, rather, they're hooked on drugs...

Sorry to burst your bubble, living 45 mins away from, literally, millions of acres of forests, isn't "up and coming" awesome, it always has been awesome. The problem is that many of the people in this town don't visit the forests, rather, they're hooked on drugs...
    Exactly. Not only the forests but the myriad lakes, rivers...whatever. We're within a day's drive of world-class just about any outdoor activity you could name. That part I wouldn't trade but a lot of the crime issues are spoiling the "up and coming" element of being recognized as awesome.

http://www.outsideonline.com/adventu...ashington.html

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Literally happens everyday. YOU, dont always hear about it. You think all murders make Google front page and nightline?

Last night, on my nightly skateboard ride, some buffed tattooed ghetto kids were playing football in the street, one says, "hit him", and throws the football at me. I casually catch it, and throw it to the next guy, they cheer, and I high five the "leader" on the way by and made new friends right then and there. I woke to this story in OK, and was amazed that this happened to me last night.

I did not go agro, I took the high road, and more and more educated humans are taking this course all over the world.
    But to be on the safe side.

You should probably report this to your mummy, a trusted teacher, scout leader or other adult figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Hugh Conway Guest
    Exactly. Not only the forests but the myriad lakes, rivers...whatever. We're within a day's drive of world-class just about any outdoor activity you could name. That part I wouldn't trade but a lot of the crime issues are spoiling the "up and coming" element of being recognized as awesome.

http://www.outsideonline.com/adventu...ashington.html
    so, like seattle, it's an awesome place except for the mostly shitty people. Gotcha.

That, and we don't get as much rain...

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    ?... The reason why that case blew up is because of the profiling, leading to a murder, that was excused as "standing your own ground" due to FL bullshit law.
    Pretty sure Zimmerman's defense team did not use the " stand your own ground" FL bs law.

Did not need to.

You can argue etc. all day long. First one to get physical changes everything.

Oh, and why would anybody be afraid of skittles and "iced tea" .... Enjoy your purple drank.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Oh, and why would anybody be afraid of skittles and "iced tea" .... Enjoy your purple drank.
    What does this even mean?

Good to see that Jesse Jackson "frowns" on Chris Lee's murder.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...la-shooting-v/

That, and we don't get as much rain...
    and the mountains are smaller and less prominent

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    D
    The difference between these two cases is there is proof that the latest crime was racially provoked. One of the blacks kids tweeted that: 90% of white kids are nasty #HATETHEM
    The difference between these 2 cases is no TV pundit or AM radio talk show host is going to come to their defense. The state is going to string the fuckers up, and when they interview that god fearing soccer mom or guy walking out of the gas station on skid row with a 40, everyone will say 'fuck those guys'.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    What does this even mean?
    Purple Lean, or Lean, is an intoxicating beverage also known by the names lean, sizzurp, and liquid codeine. It is commonly abused by southern rappers and wannabe suburban teenagers. It is a mixture of Promethazine/Codeine cough syrup and sprite, or other beverage [such as Arizona Watermelon] with a few jolly ranchers and/or skittles thrown in.
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

Yeah, but what's the relevance?

oh BTW, while america descends into cultural decay, WW3 is grtting into the starting gate:

BREAKING. @CBSNews has learned that the Pentagon is making the initial preparations for a Cruise missile attack on Syrian government forces

the next 5 years are looking to be TOTALLY AWESOME for sellers of liquor, pot, anti-depressants and other coping products.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Just commenting that Trayvon was far from the innocent kid that was portrayed. Both cases, the dopes put so much bs out on their facebooks, tweets, texts or what have you, and a lot of this stuff doesnt get put out there unless the media decides it works for the story.

This guy sets my creep meter off a bit but there are a few interesting facts that were not honestly shared in order to drive someone elses agenda.

My thoughts, the whole thing should have never had happened, maybe two wannabe tough guys found each other that night, but like I said before, first one to get physical, changes everything.

But what do I know, I'm just another "crazy ass cracker"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...zimmerman.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    so, like seattle, it's an awesome place except for the mostly shitty people. Gotcha.
    I grew up in Tacoma, and I can say w/ certainty that Spokane is 10 times better for outdoor recreation than seattle/tacoma. You guys can think whatever you want, and I hope you like Seattle better, we don't need anymore people over here...

Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Interesting sidebar to this story: Apparently the acorn didn't fall far from the tree:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/200...-thanksgiving/

And this:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/200...ther-arrested/

Not as bad...but makes you wonder: What the hell are we turning into?!?!?

Police searching for man who allegedly robbed 12-year-old boy:
    http://www.wdel.com/story.php?id=53175

Warrants have been issued for a Bear man who police say robbed a 12-year-old boy Sunday night.
    County police say a boy was walking around the Fairwinds Trailer Park sometime before 7:45 p.m., when he was approached by a man who assaulted him and took his property.

That man, police say, has been idenfitied as Craig Hammond, who is known to frequent the park.
    Anyone with information can call New Castle County police or Delaware CrimeStoppers.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

^^^^^

I really think the proliferation of meth is making this country more dangerous. I've seen lots of people come through the system hooked on meth. They are totally devoid of logic.

A defense atty was having problems w/ his client so he researched the whole meth thing (this was 8-9 yrs ago) and he read that it truly attacks the logic center first. His client couldn't understand simple concepts when he talked to him and the atty wondered why. He figured it was because of the meth use. It is pretty scary what they will do to get their next fix or the $$$ for the next fix.

A belly full of high fructose corn syrup and an unpaid cable bill always leads to all kinds of mischief.