Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up San Diego maggots!

Just wondering how many here and do you enjoy cold beverages?
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Dam you move around.

running for Mayor?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Haha, don't you have to be gay or at least a total lech to be mayor here?
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

It'd sound better if you said that with your underwear off...

But I did
    Henry David Thoreau

ps - when are you coming back?
    Henry David Thoreau

me!

If we're talking next weekend then I'm in, won't be able to do anything this week.

Yeah this weekend is fine with me. I'm gonna surf with my new kook crew at La Jolla starting midday, but happy hour(ish) works on Saturday. No plans for Sunday yet.
    Henry David Thoreau

After tomorrow, I will no longer be a San Diegan.
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

I live down in Coronado, but my heart is in Encinitas. Good news is, Coronado Brewing Co makes some really good beer (especially IPA's). Mrs Liv2ski and I like to roll in there Monday evenings for a few beers and some dinner, if you ever want to join us. As an added bonus, I grow some pretty good stuff for Mrs L2S that you could partake in, if that is your thing too. Me, I stick with the beers, as the sativa kicks my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post
    ps - when are you coming back?
    Mid winter. You'll be long gone, yeah?
    I enjoyed what little time we had, Mir!
    I like SD peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I live down in Coronado, but my heart is in Encinitas. Good news is, Coronado Brewing Co makes some really good beer (especially IPA's). Mrs Liv2ski and I like to roll in there Monday evenings for a few beers and some dinner, if you ever want to join us. As an added bonus, I grow some pretty good stuff for Mrs L2S that you could partake in, if that is your thing too. Me, I stick with the beers, as the sativa kicks my ass.
    Yeah I wish it were my thing but I gotta maintain brain function. Monday week in Coronado is fine with me. Let's see about everyone else, bringing the mountain to Mohammed. Unless you could meet next weekend more mid-countyish, like La Jolla or PB? I intend to be flexible, really like to see everybody in one place, whatever will work.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Mid winter. You'll be long gone, yeah?
    I enjoyed what little time we had, Mir!
    I like SD peeps.
    Yeah, I'll be back to Summit. Gotta ski. But we'll get together again sooner or later, it always happens, maybe SIA or something like that. Maybe Hawaii!
    Henry David Thoreau

When in town we head to Coronado brewery at least once a week. Id be cool to catch a brew with y'all sometime soon.

Cool to see this thread. I'm an OB head moving back after trying Boulder out for a year. Down to meetup for surfin, brews, or a Mammoth trip at some point. Still in CO at this point, but next Monday @ Coronado is a possibility...work is gonna make or break me on that.

This spot is closer to SheRa in Point Loma if some maggots every want to meet up there: http://www.stonelibertystation.com/
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

It's hard for me to make it to Coronado on a weeknight, but Liberty Station would be pretty doable 7PM or later

Well the Monday thing was because liv2ski goes to Coronado on Monday nights. A little confusing to try to keep track...

Liberty Station is fine with me, so close to home. That Stone Brewing is new and I haven't been yet but it looks really nice. They have a big beer garden. I would do some samplers there for sure. Haha, the website says they take reservations, that could be handy.

Can you guys meet up on Sunday for happy hour, like 5ish?
    Henry David Thoreau

That thumbs up sure does look like a turkey.
    Henry David Thoreau

The misses and I could likely roll in next Sunday. Awesome Red Curry Mussels at CBC tonight. And the 17th anniversary special IPA knocked my socks off. And we live in Coronado, so it is easy to go to CBC if any mags are ever up for a round, just pm me.

The misses and I could likely roll in next Sunday. Awesome Red Curry Mussels at CBC tonight. And the 17th anniversary special IPA knocked my socks off. And we live in Coronado, so it is easy to go to CBC if any mags are ever up for a round, just pm me.
    Nice. I was gonna ask if everyone could bring their SOs. Then if we ever get out for a surf it won't be so internet strange. But hopefully we'll be talking skiing too, cause I wonder how you manage that around here.
    Henry David Thoreau

Is this a thing or is it not a thing? Sunday 5ish http://www.stonelibertystation.com/
    Henry David Thoreau

I can't do this Sunday - fantasy FB draft :/

I am out of town this coming weekend, so I can't make it then. SheRa, if your not gone by Thanksgiving, can I talk you into house sitting my pups and cat 2 nights?

I'm taking off before Thanksgiving. And I don't know if you could trust me with those beautiful creatures. They look like they would really groove on the mountain lifestyle.

I am out of town this coming weekend, so I can't make it then. SheRa, if your not gone by Thanksgiving, can I talk you into house sitting my pups and cat 2 nights?
    Henry David Thoreau