Price police help: tokyo night gotamas

I have have a friend trying to decide if it is worth selling a pair of tokyo night volkl gotamas with marker griffin binders. Size 183, in good shape, clean edges and bases, typical topsheet chipping. I would say 7 out of 10 on the scale. What do you all think they are worth? Thanks!

I'd like to see some thoughts on this too. I've got the same skis in the same condition mounted with large dukes that I'd like to see go.

rockered? yes = $200 tops? not rockered = $100?

Thanks mntlion, These are the last year the gotamas had camber I believe, although it isn't much. Sounds like the skis are not worth selling. Any other input? Sound of crickets chirping.

I just paid $299 for some brand new, never mounted 2013 Gotama's (186) from the Starthaus sale. So I can't imagine several year old ones would be worth much at all.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by tahoermk View Post
    I have have a friend trying to decide if it is worth selling a pair of tokyo night volkl gotamas with marker griffin binders. Size 183, in good shape, clean edges and bases, typical topsheet chipping. I would say 7 out of 10 on the scale. What do you all think they are worth? Thanks!
    Ive got a buddy that is looking for some. How much for the whole kit shipped to 80443. you can pm me on it direct if you like
    My Company: Made in Colorado SKi Clothing- check it out

Last year for 'Threads for Shreds' jacket trade in program!
    www.freeridesystems.com
    20% Maggot Discount Code = 'MAGGOT20'

MiCol, hit up bourbonisgood, he may still have a pair. Sorry, my buddy dumped his already.

Quote Originally Posted by tahoermk View Post
    MiCol, hit up bourbonisgood, he may still have a pair. Sorry, my buddy dumped his already.
    MiCol, mine are still around. Currently mounted with large dukes (white) for a 326 bsl. I've got some pics laying around if your buddy is interested.

Micol . . I have a pair of the older japanese scripted black ones with the wood sidewalls . . . currently mounted with Naxos, previosuly sollys for 317. Could let these go cheap with or without binders.
    "Don't tease me about my hobbies, I don't tease you about being an asshole"

Bourbon and Shin,

What size are each of your pairs? Condition? PM me with details.

Seth

^ thanks , my buddy is looking for 183 or even 177 . so who has that size? the offer onthe 191 were great but too long for the guy
    My Company: Made in Colorado SKi Clothing- check it out

Last year for 'Threads for Shreds' jacket trade in program!
    www.freeridesystems.com
    20% Maggot Discount Code = 'MAGGOT20'

Single mount I'd say $100-150 for the skis. Griffon's are drawing $100-150, condition dependant.
    Driving to Targhee