Werr Herrro from AK!!

Well hello there,

Haven't really been on the site much since I created an account, and since I'm a habitual procrastinator, I figured I'd take some time away from YouTube and staring at the wall with a vacant expression to come troll with you fools until the snow falls! Yes, I also posted in NS. Not familiar with either so I'm test driving both, please forgive my trespasses.

I, of course, am based in AK. Grew up down the road from Points North in Cordova. Been backcountry most of my skiing career, and therefore couldn't slide a rail to save my life. Spent some dazed seasons at Mt. Hood working for peanuts and bumming around the PNW before realizing I belonged up here and returning to Mecca. Since then I've put everything I've had into building an AK worthy setup, with many errors, failures, and days spent wrenching on POS sleds with a copy of Freedom of the Hills cracked open on the floor. Along the way, I picked up Speedflying and applied it to our local lines.

Now that I've given you some pointless information, here's !

Since the snow finally melted 4 weeks ago, I've been doing my best to stay busy. Took some time down in Idaho to . and knock my .

It's working season up here now, and just like ski/sky bums around North America, it's time to stack cash so I can play later. This has been going very badly with the skydiving distraction. I'm afraid this winter's big expendature will be better sled vs. BASE rig. Fortunately I've found eating one meal a day really helps save $$.

Any other AK'ers, Speedflyers, or BASE jumpers out there?

That was awesome. I'm not sure why you ever left but glad you found your way back there cause that was righteous.

That was fucking rad!
    Thanks for sharing, made my day!
    Man, It was great...

Hey, thanks guys! I dunno, I was a dumb kid. AK takes a lot of work, and getting on the chair lift every morning seemed more appealing to a lazy teenager. Defninitely stoked I came home, it's been unreal.

5 minutes in was legit ski film worthy. Fucking awesome. Stick around.
    "Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God."

My Flickr Photostream

good stuff.

now i'm all hot and bothered.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

those speedfly takeoffs from the chutes and the follow at the end were pretty fckn gnarly. nice

thanks !! hope you keep posting
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Well shucks, if you say so. I'll post up future edits and try to throw in more ski content. Have some leftovers that I might throw into a season in review.

Feel free to hit me up for insider tips for AK!
    Shrednecking in AK full time
    www.prycebrown.com