Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Cool, glad you liked it. Bummer about the typos, I don't even know how to fix that, I guess I'd have to do the whole thing over, which is kind of the suck. We looked at it pretty hard, too. Oh well. If you feel like you can muster a positive review that would be awesome but obviously don't worry about it. The next one should be up in September, it's actually the book before that one, where you meet the character and all, I think it's pretty decent too but then I guess I would.

That was a very enjoyable read. The story was engaging throughout. Not surprised considering the your fine work here. Screw the typos. I knew what a rooom is.

I'll be looking to get the next one. One request I have would be to collaborate with Parvo in an upcoming project.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Cool, glad you liked it. Bummer about the typos, I don't even know how to fix that, I guess I'd have to do the whole thing over, which is kind of the suck. We looked at it pretty hard, too. Oh well. If you feel like you can muster a positive review that would be awesome but obviously don't worry about it. The next one should be up in September, it's actually the book before that one, where you meet the character and all, I think it's pretty decent too but then I guess I would.
    Sorry, shouldn't have even mentioned it if I wasn't going to ID the locations. Certainly nothing earth shattering, and it didn't affect readability at all.

#1 was in Ch5 - 7th page, 3rd from last paragraph: 'I had to know. "Why do think it might be a homicide?"'

#2 was in Ch9 - 4th page: "They're in town for a ten days. Right guys?". Also, while looking for that I saw something on the page before when you reference "special sause", unless that was intentional?

Hope I'm not coming off as a doosh by mentioning these, but I figured you'd wanna know.

I'll pop up a review as soon as I can figure out what to write.

Finally got started on your book last week while on the plane. Only about 1/4 of the way into it but have enjoyed it a lot so far.

The next one should be up there pretty soon, been slacking.