Flashbacks: Video Stoke from Last Winter - Revy BC

Well I'm having the usual midsummer withdrawals. Figured there must be some others suffering out there so thought I'd make a little post from some photos and videos from the end of last season. All around the Revy BC. Hopefully this lifts your spirits. The end is near.

On another note, anyone in the PNW/Southwest BC need another partner for next season? I just moved back to Abbotsford and fancy ski touring, sled touring, and some slackcountry. Partners in these parts are not easy to come by!

Hope this takes those summer blues away for just a moment.

Up, up, up.

Find the skier.

Forever more lines.

Stu getting the goods!

Wicked stoke

Sick. I'm ready for the snow to fly
    I can't believe you are a rando racer because I look so much better in Lycra than you.

People who don't think the Earth is flat haven't skied Vail.

Shit.

0:35-1:25 is all I really want in life. Untracked trees littered with rollers and features.

Fun to watch. Glad I am not the only one suffering withdrawals. Been looking at old videos and photos to relive the glories days of seasons passed.

Those are some great lines.
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

Nice work! I'm getting to that time of year where I start wondering when my next powder day comes.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Skied Revy for the 1st time last year and had the best ski days I've had in the past 5 years or so. Incredible place, nice stoke!

right down the valley from you!

Nice man! If you are ever out in Vernon area with your sled let me know.
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

I'd love to get out to Vernon and check out the other side of the Monashees sometime! I just get stuck in my comfort zone exploring in the one hour boundary around my house. Going to be a bit different this season though so maybe it will happen! Let me know if you ever head out to the coast this season, I'm going to be funded this year(for once I have a job) and would love to get out any weekend on some missions around here.

Schemeboat,

I've been looking into the touring on this side of the Valley and there is some cool options, especially during the colder months and spring. The Cheam Range seems easy with good sled access options. Foley peak was skied in the early 90's, I think its begging for a few more decents

On the Left

image stolen from FOOnSKIS

Good times at Vidiots bro, great edit, and that Cartier line is still full fucking value. Look us up if you're down NZ way,
    Tom

Fucking eh! Hope I can make it down there one day!!