Let me start by saying that I don't intend for this to be another effective edge discussion thread -- I just want to make sure I'm correctly interpreting the spec diagram below. After looking at some of the specs on the Bluehouse website, I'm a little confused by some of them. Specifically, that this Precinct diagram shows a 147cm "Running Length."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-precinct191-specsheet.jpg 
Views:	984 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	139746

I am thinking they are using the terms Effective Edge and Running Length interchangably, since the running length on this ski should be 114cm (191cm total length minus the tip and tail early rise of 40cm and 37cm).

However, if you look at the widest points at the tip and tail (sidecut length), which looks to be about halfway between the tail rise and the tail (so 18.5cm from the tail) and maybe a three quarters of the way between the tip rise and the tip (so 30cm from the tip), then you come out close to the 147cm measurement (142.5 from eyeball estimates).

So, based on this diagram, does it sound accurate to say that the running length is more like 114cm and the effective edge (sidecut length) is somewhere around 142-147cm? And if so, shouldn't the dotted lines for the 147cm measurement be along the widest points of the ski at 140mm in the tip and 130mm in the tail instead of the points of early rise? Or am I missing something from all of this?