Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Mt_Dreamin View Post
    Hell if T1O is going to be making breakfast burritos I'll have to make up a couple pounds of homemade bacon. Leaning towards headed out as a belated bday gift to self, would be me, the lady and the new pup. Assume there's someplace w/in a 10-15 minute drive with wifi? I'd need to get up early and get some work done everyday.
    Butte is about 30 mins. Dillon is just shy of an hour. There is a chance the Wise river bar or the bar in Divide might have wifi and you can get to either place quickly. Knowing that area, they might even be open first thing in the morning. Melrose fly shop might have wifi too and they are about 10 miles downstream from the area we will set up shop.

I am desperately trying to get there for a few days. Specifically the 10th and 11th.
    If I can swing it I will bringing along my own wireless hotspot that you are welcome to utilize. As long as i have cell coverage we are golden. Also i can bring a boat if needed, otherwise i will take turns with Dibs in rowing Schwerty's yacht.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Butte is about 30 mins. Dillon is just shy of an hour. There is a chance the Wise river bar or the bar in Divide might have wifi and you can get to either place quickly. Knowing that area, they might even be open first thing in the morning. Melrose fly shop might have wifi too and they are about 10 miles downstream from the area we will set up shop.
    Thanks, if those closer places have it I'm set! May try and train a buddy on doing some basic stuff for me and just pay him so I can peace out for a change. Teleee but wouldn't need it til the following weekdays.

Really leaning towards making this....
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

Do it! Pretty stoked for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Mt_Dreamin View Post
    Thanks, if those closer places have it I'm set! May try and train a buddy on doing some basic stuff for me and just pay him so I can peace out for a change. Teleee but wouldn't need it til the following weekdays.

Really leaning towards making this....
    FWIW - I have a job that pretty much doesn't bode well to ever taking a break or at least being out of touch, (Internet and phone), and most of the time I stick to it. Not to mention I have two young kids and a Wife who works her ass off with them and barely sleeps to make sure they are taken care of. But, sometimes you gotta get away! It's good for ya!

I think LexiBell said it above but to state it again, the BH area doesn't have cell service. There is spotty service on I-15 and in the places I detailed above.

If its an absolute make or break for some of you guys we can augment where we camp. There are other rivers I the area....west yellowstone, camping close to dillon, ennis, etc...but the area around Divide, MT has solitude and fishing that some of you guys might not have experienced. Up to the collective. I am easy.

Bummed I can't make this one. I need to meet some of you worm tossers. Maybe next year.

FWIW - I have a job that pretty much doesn't bode well to ever taking a break or at least being out of touch, (Internet and phone), and most of the time I stick to it. Not to mention I have two young kids and a Wife who works her ass off with them and barely sleeps to make sure they are taken care of. But, sometimes you gotta get away! It's good for ya!

I think LexiBell said it above but to state it again, the BH area doesn't have cell service. There is spotty service on I-15 and in the places I detailed above.

If its an absolute make or break for some of you guys we can augment where we camp. There are other rivers I the area....west yellowstone, camping close to dillon, ennis, etc...but the area around Divide, MT has solitude and fishing that some of you guys might not have experienced. Up to the collective. I am easy.
    Edit: no need to start a list now but sometime on the next few weeks, once the attendance is clear, we will post up for supplies etc... There is no reason for all of us to load our rigs with stoves, fuel, wood, and food. It seems to works best when it comes to food if we do group dinners and breakfasts with everyone throwing in stuff and a couple fellas cooking. I'm not one to plan out meals for all you assholes but some type of plan will be solid if we get a high turn out. Those of you that know me understand nobody will go hungry as long as they eat cased meats and other high saturated fat meaty, cheesy goodness.

Edit: no need to start a list now but sometime on the next few weeks, once the attendance is clear, we will post up for supplies etc... There is no reason for all of us to load our rigs with stoves, fuel, wood, and food. It seems to works best when it comes to food if we do group dinners and breakfasts with everyone throwing in stuff and a couple fellas cooking. I'm not one to plan out meals for all you assholes but some type of plan will be solid if we get a high turn out. Those of you that know me understand nobody will go hungry as long as they eat cased meats and other high saturated fat meaty, cheesy goodness.
    or thirsty...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

I can't believe I neglected to mention this cause it crossed my mind a few times as I was going through locations...

There is a titty bar about 20mins from the proposed camp area and another closer to Bozone. If you were on the fence....

Quote Originally Posted by Underoos View Post
    Bummed I can't make this one. I need to meet some of you worm tossers. Maybe next year.
    You really do need to meet some of the crew!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

There is a titty bar about 20mins from the proposed camp area and another closer to Bozone. If you were on the fence....
    They have wifi?

After giving T1O shit about coming/not coming, I'm back on the fence for the gathering - have a work trip the week before and several other factors at play. Should know for sure soon, but just updating the roster in the event I'm not making it...

Lexi-bell + raft
    Kentucky +driftboat
    Schwerty + driftboat
    snapt possibly + 1
    Sfb+ Kessler + drifty possibly a bozone bro + drifty
    dfinn + possible 2 or 3 others
    concretejungle

I'm in with boat if required.

Average daily high temp=56
    average daily low temp=28, for Divide MT during the month of October. Be prepared for anything between 70 and sunny to 10 and snowing.

W00t!
    Last edited by Lexi-Bell; 09-09-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Best time of year over there. Spring is pretty sweet too but second to oct!

IG - if you need me to write you a hall pass I can.

What patterns are you guys typically fishing out that way in Oct?
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

Bwo's in all stages. Might see tricos. Oct caddis possibly. If we have an Indian summer there is a possibility of finding fish on terrestrials too.

Attractor nymph patterns will catch fish on the BH. Midge patterns could be in play on the Beave. The Beaverhead, where we will likely fish is a tailwater...

Streamers will be important. Browns are starting to get pissed then. Fall color patterns are a good bet but I'd have big and ugly in a mix of colors. Smaller streamers work too but I like the big shit in the fall.

Best time of year over there. Spring is pretty sweet too but second to oct!

IG - if you need me to write you a hall pass I can.
    Might need to take ya up on that Schwerty!

You gotta make it IG.
    Last edited by schwerty; 09-10-2013 at 08:38 AM.

Just saw a picture of a 34" brown from the hole. Maybe I need to actually make this happen...

I think I am in for this.
    Is dibs comin?

Quote Originally Posted by lobstahmeatwad View Post
    I think I am in for this.
    Is dibs comin?
    Pretty sure Kessler will bring him along.

I just realized the Monday after that wknd is Columbus Day. Therefore I'm not working! I will likely make my way back to JH on that Monday, wade fishin along the way...if anyone is headed in that direction.
    Last edited by schwerty; 09-12-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowstoner View Post
    Just saw a picture of a 34" brown from the hole. Maybe I need to actually make this happen...
    Please share.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Hey p4b Maybe this will get you motivated, don't know this guy but he says closer to 30"