Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    That was considerably more thought out than my response.
    You covered the saltwater...Except Kim's place at the harbor with the Kaladi Bros coffee...

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    You covered the saltwater...Except Kim's place at the harbor with the Kaladi Bros coffee...
    Kim passed in the fall

Mooseknuckles get him to ask his doctor for scopolamine patch. Works awesome nobody wearing one ever pukes.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Kim passed in the fall

Oh man. That had completely slipped my mind...

btw, none of those flies I showed work anymore (these are millennial fish now and fully absorbed in their screens).
    Good luck, good advice here, and most importantly have fun!

edit re: pm:
    -as an aside: hey highangle, have another on me...FKNA
    Hope to meet you some day, we will chill.
    Good luck on the Westside!
    Last edited by DeathVan; 07-07-2019 at 12:35 AM.

We've always just taken our chances with the guides and had pretty good luck.

So, I've got no real input, I'm just dropping by for the pre-, mid-, and post-trip stoke.
    "If you don't got Olin, then your store could use some fixin'"

Kim passed in the fall

Mooseknuckles get him to ask his doctor for scopolamine patch. Works awesome nobody wearing one ever pukes.
    I wish. He has tried Scopolamine with a side of Tigan suppository and a dramamine chaser all while wearing those fancy bracelets.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathVan View Post
    btw, none of those flies I showed work anymore (these are millennial fish now and fully absorbed in their screens).
    Good luck, good advice here, and most importantly have fun!
    Fun will be had...if you come across any "must haves" for those screen time fish, feel free to pm.

Booked with the cache. The excitement continues to grow. Thanks again all!

Come fishing with me anyway. If he dies he dies

Unknown to me who we were heading out with on a fishing charter for my wifeís work deal till I asked the shuttle driver this morning and she fired back ... Aurora. I knew I recognized the name so upon entering the office I asked if Jed was our captain. No dice as the company we are here with for my wife overbooked and Jed was about to be sent elsewhere for the day. I had the deckhand call over to Jedís boat to ask if he had change for a nickel. Jed kindly made the trek over before heading to Anchorage. I totally shit the bed on grabbing a photo with him so you are stuck with this shitty photo. the company has 2 outings booked with Aurora so I am planning on making the return tomorrow morning for round 2 to score a seat on Jedís vessel. We put 27 Silvers in the boat this morning and my wife outfished me on the keepers. Great times in AK are underway. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9102.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	215.2 KB 
ID:	291001

Nice mang!

Buy Derby tickets!!!

PS: Salt water silvers make the BESTEST lox!!

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Great times in AK are underway. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9102.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	215.2 KB 
ID:	291001
    I like your neck brace.

Can we call you "SwivelHead" or something now?
    PE, Mechanical Engineering
    University of Bridger Bowl Alumnus
    Alpental Creeper

Sure hope you get on with me tomorrow!

Our pal Knuckles may not be aware yet, but the Kenai is having an epic sockeye run this year, with 6 fish/day limits on the whole river...So he's got that to look forward to after he gets done fishing salt water...heh

"An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations. Repo Man spends his life getting into tense situations."

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Nice mang!
    Gracias amigo

Buy Derby tickets!!!

PS: Salt water silvers make the BESTEST lox!!
    Noted. Deck hands were tossing the bellyís overboard. I told them to save mine as they were headed home for the smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    I like your neck brace.

Can we call you "SwivelHead" or something now?
    Bionic insertion point can not see any sun. If I had worn that much protection in previous years I would not have all these children. None of it changes how much I hate the sun.

Sure hope you get on with me tomorrow!
    That makes 2 of us. Iíll keep ya posted. Rumor has it that those who slept in the morning and did not go are taking the extra spots that were reserved for a few of us who wanted to do 2 days. Iím guessing I will have to rochambeaux a few South Park style tonight at dinner.

Our pal Knuckles may not be aware yet, but the Kenai is having an epic sockeye run this year, with 6 fish/day limits on the whole river...So he's got that to look forward to after he gets done fishing salt water...heh

"An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations. Repo Man spends his life getting into tense situations."
    You have been so generous with all your nuggets of knowledge. Looking forward to getting on the rivers!

I canít believe those fucks were throwing bellies overboard. Goddamn it. Iím gonna hammer Carsten tonight. Theyíre supposed to save them for me.

Those fucks need to think about salmon else for a change! Lay a gill trip on'em Bro.

Carsten needs a harvest teaching session. Bummed I didnít get back down there to get out with ya today Jed. I was sent with the sled dogs. Fishing will resume on the rivers later this week.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9135.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	154.2 KB 
ID:	291129
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0207.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1,011.4 KB 
ID:	291130