San Diego peeps - is anybody off tomorrow?

And interested in a little road trip up the coast? I've been offered some vip passes at the us open in Huntington Beach and I'm going to head over there to pick them up. Thought I would check out some spots along the way, like maybe 15th & Del Mar, Cardiff, San Onofre, something like that. Or something better for nice longboard rides, if you know of it. Would def be more fun with someone else along.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

posted this in the other thread, but if anyone wants to get together for a dawn patrol Wednesday morning I'm game

I'm going out, prolly to Tourmo, but don't know how long I'll last. My arms need to get built up.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Ok, anybody that wants to surf this week, in the morning, I'm in. I'll even come up north...

jtran, liv2ski, piggity, bueller?
    Henry David Thoreau

I'll give it a go at uppers/cottons in the morning. I'm down for a Wednesday morning thing, too. Leaving Wednesday noon. I don't have a longboard with me, and my expectations are low. Would be happy to flop around, maybe drink a beer. Anyone in?
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

I'll have to pass on Trestles. And I'm just flailing around on a longboard. I guess I'll head for Tourmaline, but maybe wait til later in the morning.
    Henry David Thoreau

Based on your post SheRa, I think the pass on Trestles is well warranted. While Uppers/Cottons seemed pretty mellow to me, it still required arriving with the game face on if you wished to be much more than a buoy. But.... if you have yet to do it, and you can carve out the time, it is well worth heading out there to take a look see when there is some decent swell filling in. The wave and the riders are well worth a watch. And having the VIP tix to the Open sounds like good times.

BS720, get back up north. We have had plenty of waves since Sunday, especially for those funny looking boards you own. I'm headed out tonight and expect to be on the short board, or pushing ground on the long board. Regardless, it looks fun out there right now.