Page 53 of 124 FirstFirst ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 3080
    Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    I talked to CS a while back -- basically ain't nothing ever gonna work on skis until they are really ready to move product. Maybe come Feb?
    That's what I was thinking. Patience is a virtue I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Climber Joe View Post
    I basically get daily 25% off codes
    Conspiracy Alert!: mine shut down a few days ago after giving out a code upthread.

Quote Originally Posted by permnation View Post
    Conspiracy Alert!: mine shut down a few days ago after giving out a code upthread.
    hmm..... maybe I need to keep a tight clam then. Or maybe they are watching us?!?!

O_o

Who has received a 20 or 25% code in the last week? I don't need one, just curious, as their emails have dropped from 3 a day to one.

I did. I'm getting two a day, most days.

Looking for a code if anyone's got one... thx

AVN9160U

-20%, $0 shipping >$50

I still get 2 or 3 a day but most is just free shipping bs. I spent a decent amount of money at the local store too.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

I went from getting a 20-25% off every single day around 2:00 am and a free shipping email every afternoon to just free shipping. I am a regular customer both mail order and in store. Maybe they just stopped doing discounts. I will say I rarely purchase anything that wasn’t an additional 25% off.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I still get 25% off several times a week. The last couple have been tiered discounts i.e. 25% off $150 or more type thing.

I'm not sure posing codes online is a good idea, but happy to PM them.

Days of the 30-40% coupons seems to be gone.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Anyone have a 25% off + free shipping code?

I'm looking for one as well... used to be they would give you a code over the phone, no longer apparently. PM'ed would be greatly appreciated

ARM42362
    FREE SHIPPING* ON $100+
    EXTRA 25% OFF** NO MINIMUM

Thanks, scored a screaming deal on some new bibs.

How are folks getting codes in the first place? Is this just off their email list of do y'all have some inside line? I've been purchasing stuff from STP for years, but I never get codes....damn it. If anyone care to PM me a 25% code, it would be most appreciated! (only one left of the flylow pants I've been eyeing for this season).

I just got a pm from a 0-post m-series jong - m43a81 - with a November ‘17 join date, asking for STP discount codes via pm. I’d like m43a81 and everyone that reads this thread to know that’s not how this place works.

If that is an alias with a strange concept of fucking with people, or if it isn’t, fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I just got a pm from a 0-post m-series jong - m43a81 - with a November ‘17 join date, asking for STP discount codes via pm. I’d like m43a81 and everyone that reads this thread to know that’s not how this place works.

If that is an alias with a strange concept of fucking with people, or if it isn’t, fuck off.
    I thought most people signed up for the STP emails and utilized codes for most purchases. Now they seem to be hard to come by per all the recent requests and your jong PM. A request in the thread and a reply in PM seems more appropriate.

I signed up for the emails and have yet to receive a code...seems like some people get a ton to their inbox though.

Quote Originally Posted by thejongiest View Post
    I signed up for the emails and have yet to receive a code...seems like some people get a ton to their inbox though.
    I haven't looked at my emails from them for a while but the code used to be kinda hidden in the small print at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    I went from getting a 20-25% off every single day around 2:00 am and a free shipping email every afternoon to just free shipping.
    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Same. And I just bought some stuff from them less than a month ago. I used to think that the more you bought, the more they hit you with codes, but shit has dried up in the last 2 weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, that's good to know. I must have missed them and then took myself off the email list. I'll sign back up. But I feel like a moron now for blowing all that $$ without ever using a code.

I'm on the e-mail list and never seem to get anything but free shipping codes. And it being the start of the season, there's a bunch of stuff I'd grab, but not without a code. It's just weird - if they're willing to give the codes out to some people, presumably they're willing to sell inventory at that discounted rate. So why not give the codes out more broadly and increase stock turnover?

Anyway, if anyone does have a code, including a tiered one (e.g. 25% if you spend over $X) I'd certainly appreciate a PM.

Looks like they stopped emailing me end of Oct, used to get 3 a day. My last order with them was Aug 2016 and I "have saved $20,003.89 over regular retail prices on all prior purchases" so was a regular customer. tj max seems to have ruined them.

Quote Originally Posted by JD May View Post
    I'm on the e-mail list and never seem to get anything but free shipping codes. And it being the start of the season, there's a bunch of stuff I'd grab, but not without a code. It's just weird - if they're willing to give the codes out to some people, presumably they're willing to sell inventory at that discounted rate. So why not give the codes out more broadly and increase stock turnover?

Anyway, if anyone does have a code, including a tiered one (e.g. 25% if you spend over $X) I'd certainly appreciate a PM.
    Typical retailer strategy. They want to give the discount codes to people who aren't likely to use them - that way you get people to buy (using the code) that wouldn't otherwise. Then you get people who would buy normally to do so without the code.

Yeah, I think my problem is that I was grandfathered in, got irritated at the sheer volume of spam, opted out of the e-mail list, and then realized, "wait... I actually need those codes". So to some extent, mea culpa. But given that they're clearly willing to sell their merch at a discounted rate based on the fact that there are some people who still get discount codes, why not everyone? My money's no better or worse than theirs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Snow View Post
    Typical retailer strategy. They want to give the discount codes to people who aren't likely to use them - that way you get people to buy (using the code) that wouldn't otherwise. Then you get people who would buy normally to do so without the code.
    I see what you're saying, but wouldn't the people who have shopped with them for a long time be the ones more likely to use them?