Page 47 of 124 FirstFirst ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 3080
    Has anybody seen any codes better then 25% lately? I used to get 30 and 35% off codes regularly, and on rare occasion 40% off. Just curious if they don't like me any more

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

20% or 25% is all I ever get anymore.

It's a new world. But I have too many clothes as is.

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Has anybody seen any codes better then 25% lately? I used to get 30 and 35% off codes regularly, and on rare occasion 40% off. Just curious if they don't like me any more
    Not in quite a long time. They rolled out that "sharpened everyday prices" campaign a while back and that was the end of the >25% coupon codes for me.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I rolled thru the Cottonwood Heights store 30min ago, LAME selection. Felt like TJMaxx

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    I rolled thru the Cottonwood Heights store 30min ago, LAME selection. Felt like TJMaxx
    That's because it is TJMaxx, no surprise there, right?

I was a very early, long-term customer before the extensive web presence and fully support Keith Richardson and have nothing ill to say about him. After the TJMaxx acquisition, they tried to ream me on a damaged kayak they shipped. It was blatantly obvious this kayak should have been destroyed at the factory due to a very serious flaw in the rear bulkhead. I documented everything, taped instructions/photos/arrows inside the kayak so the guys on the receiving dock could easily see the flaw, and created a very detailed historic file (photos, shipping receipts, email exchanges, etc) that I sent to their generic email address (which consist of getting bounced around between numerous staff members that have no clue you talked to anyone else).

After all of this, they put the kayak back in the online catalog for some other unsuspecting shmuck to purchase (it was the only one of that color and miraculously showed up again the day after they received my return). They also claimed not to have received it (so I emailed proof someone signed off on accepting it). After all of this I moved up the chain of command, contacted the original manufacturer regarding misrepresentation, and eventually had them kissing my ass. They stopped selling kayaks on their website for several weeks after that and completely took them offline. During the whole messed up ordeal that took up way more time than it should have over 2 months of my life, just when I thought it was far behind me, I received a bill from a shipping company for return shipping in excess of $800 that some dipshit at STP told me I was responsible for. I refuted it, got them to agree in writing that I wasn't responsible, throttled them for extra coupon codes to buy a couple of final things for nearly free, and will never ever ever do business with those rat bastards again.

Oh yeah, one other thing, the manufacturer's card clearly listed it as a "2nd" although they failed to disclose that on the website or admit later that was the case (until I sent them a scanned copy of the manufacturer's card).

To put it in perspective, I was a former customer that hardly ever returned anything, maybe a couple of returns in 20 years and I was more than happy if there a few minor glitches based on the good price. Today I say, fuck them and the horse they rode in on after Keith passed the reins.

(edited to more accurately reflect the period kayaks were not available online - several weeks, possibly not months, I stopped checking)
    Last edited by 3PinGrin; 07-07-2017 at 11:00 PM.

It's too bad it went this way. I've spent several thousand dollars at STP over the years...have been a customer for more than 15 years. I can't recall ever returning anything. Sadly, the prices seem to have gone up and the coupons have completely stopped coming to me. Not even 20-25% off. I live in the Burlington, VT area and we have a brick & mortar store but I never go in there. The few times I went after it first opened, I didn't find anything worth buying. Not surprisingly, it's right next door to a TJ Maxx.

STP used to be awesome. I wonder if some other retailer will take their position in outdoor clearance land.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I was never a fan of the in your face Christian bit, but they would never, ever think of screwing a customer like the TJX ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    It's too bad it went this way. I've spent several thousand dollars at STP over the years...have been a customer for more than 15 years. I can't recall ever returning anything. Sadly, the prices seem to have gone up and the coupons have completely stopped coming to me. Not even 20-25% off. I live in the Burlington, VT area and we have a brick & mortar store but I never go in there. The few times I went after it first opened, I didn't find anything worth buying. Not surprisingly, it's right next door to a TJ Maxx.
    Also have bought a decent amount over the years, and have been bumped off the deal flyer at least 3x where they stopped sending the discount emails and i had to sign up again with the same email.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

I'm totally bummed that they seem to have ended the relationship with Icebreaker. I bought a bunch of stuff at silly cheap prices over the years and was looking forward to getting more but I guess Icebreaker found outlets that would pay them a bit more than tjx for last season's leftovers.

Either way, my spending at stp has fallen off a cliff in the last 2ish years despite having 1 of their retail stores 10 minutes from my house.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    I can't recall ever returning anything.
    I should clarify that my returns (with the exception of the kayak) were actually exchanges for a different size. Also, I was ordering from them before the internet was even an option, catalog or store only. I definitely made them aware of that fact. Fuckem.

Sorry Keith, but we're all going to hell anyway and I'm driving one of the busses. I'll be sure to do my part and try to keep the firey horned one off your back. TJMaxx is getting a pitchfork up the ass though.

The sarcasm button wasn't working when I posted, FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    That's because it is TJMaxx, no surprise there, right?

STP is mostly worthless now. x1000
    Never spent a ton, but I'm a bottom feeder, but always a fairly steady stream of modest purchases.
    I've been a customer of STP's for probably 20+ years - back when the catalogs were pretty bare-bones - no full color pics etc.

Now it's hardly worth even browsing.
    It's really been bad the last couple of years - which surprises me. The sale/transfer to TJM happened a long time ago, and this most recent descent into crapville is a lot more recent.

STP is good for cheap everyday clothes imo ($10-20 shirts). No longer good for outdoors stuff.

STP is good for cheap everyday clothes imo ($10-20 shirts). No longer good for outdoors stuff
    Ah, kind of like REI - which seems to have 4.05x10^32 TShirts and elaborate expresso makers, but little mountaineering gear...
    [Yeah, I'm being a little hard on REI, but I remember the days in the old Seattle location with creosote drenched floors and timbers back in the 70's and 80's - and they've strayed a long way from their climber-focused roots.] (Sheesh, I've turned into a cranky old man, I guess!
    )

Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    Ah, kind of like REI - which seems to have 4.05x10^32 TShirts and elaborate expresso makers, but little mountaineering gear...
    [Yeah, I'm being a little hard on REI, but I remember the days in the old Seattle location with creosote drenched floors and timbers back in the 70's and 80's - and they've strayed a long way from their climber-focused roots.] (Sheesh, I've turned into a cranky old man, I guess!
    )
    REI is Black Diamond's largest customer. There are just way, way, way more people buying T-shirts. And yuppie dad cooliers/beer cozies.

IS the death of STP is because the outdoor industry is fixing it's overproduction issues maybe? there just isn't the same volume of closeouts/remainders/leftovers? Or is that stuff getting dumped into another market these days?

Need to get my mitts in some mitts, does someone have a code I could use? Thankee kindly, will return favor down the road.maxbet มือถือ
    Last edited by Supachai; 07-14-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
    Need to get my mitts in some mitts, does someone have a code I could use? Thankee kindly, will return favor down the road.
    Screw STP! All hail FTP!!

These are want you want:https://www.freethepowder.com/collections/mittens

You won't find anything better for the price. Top quality.

Any coupons lately? I don't know why but STP suddenly stopped sending them to my email.

I only get free shipping anymore. Very disappointing
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

20%, no minimum.
    PTS3686Y

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Any active codes?
    They've stopped sending them to me as well.

20% off and free shipping on $50+

BVM8210W