Page 4 of 124 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    I get a link from STP and can't figure out how to extract the code...if someone knows how, post it up and I'll share. 35% off everything and free shipping if total is over 100. Today only.

Rossi S7 (168, 178, 188) 341 and change
    Rossi S3 (168, 178, 186) 292 and change
    Rossi S3W (159, 168) 292 and change
    12/13 Bushwacker (all sizes) 315 and change
    11/12 Bushwacker (159, 166) 252 and change
    Helix (176) 292 and change

Lots more
    some of the links are pretty tricky but if it's an email the code should be there! someting like "call and mention the code xxxx"

BEA6479W
    use this link and I get $10 credit, and so do you.
    https://www.sierratradingpost.com/in...dave_williams/

I get a link from STP and can't figure out how to extract the code...if someone knows how, post it up and I'll share. 35% off everything and free shipping if total is over 100. Today only.
    Code in the email I got was PJS2590R.

If this link continues to work, this should show you all the alpine skis at STP that the code works on:
    http://www.sierratradingpost.com/alp...13/?perPage=96
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

man sometimes I wonder how much they get their stuff for... you don't have to buy anything for less than an extra 35% (most times 40% and sometimes 45%) lots of current season stuff by the end of the winter... and they still give you free shipping, lifetime returns, retail store costs, website, good customer service.

are the big name conpanies really dumping their stuff in order to get rid of it through stores like stp?

Quote Originally Posted by mfa81 View Post
    man sometimes I wonder how much they get their stuff for... you don't have to buy anything for less than an extra 35% (most times 40% and sometimes 45%) lots of current season stuff by the end of the winter... and they still give you free shipping, lifetime returns, retail store costs, website, good customer service.

are the big name conpanies really dumping their stuff in order to get rid of it through stores like stp?
    Not just STP. The Clymb and Left Lane Sports (with Seshday and ActiveGearUp) have some pretty sweet deals. Right now LLS has better deals on BD skis than The Clymb did. There is also some sweet deals on Scott goggles.

Thanks mfa81....the code is EFH2414H. I never scroll down to read the fine print in the email link. Near as I can tell it works on just about everything on the site (not beacons or some Gore-tex).

deals on Hestra, OR, and dakine gloves right now too

BDP7649P
    Last edited by mntlion; 10-13-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Damn. Everything I want is always US Shipping only.

if you call them, and ask, sometimes they will ship to canada. Or maggots are good for re-shipping as well.

Well if anyone's willing to proxy some skis for me that'd be awesome.

Unfortunately can't call their customer service because it's closed. Aren't they contractually restricted from shipping that stuff outside the country anyway?

ya, dealer agreements make it so they have to SAY they wont ship outside the US.

*Discount will be applied at checkout on select items. Order Sub-Total excludes tax and shipping charges. Discount is 25% off our regular prices when order Sub-Total of merchandise in the cart is $75.00 to $99.99; 30% off our regular prices when order Sub-Total of merchandise in the cart is $100.00 to $124.99; or 35% off our regular prices when order Sub-Total of merchandise in the cart is $125.00 or more

BDX7856P

40% off a bunch of stuff

$15 card for $100 order

please mention keycode BAG7623M.

*Order Sub-Total of merchandise in the cart must total $100 or more prior to tax and shipping for offer to be valid. The purchase of gift cards does not apply to minimum purchase requirement. eDeals Card will be sent after order ships to the email address provided upon checkout. eDeals card has no cash value, and it cannot be redeemed in any amount for cash or currency. eDeals card cannot be used to purchase gift cards. Limit one free $15 eDeals Card per order. Offer expires 11:59pm (MDT) Friday, October 18, 2013. Free eDeals Card expires Sunday, November 17, 2013.

**Valid for web orders only. Discount will be applied at checkout. Discount is 40% off our regular prices on select items only. You must use the links in this email to activate discount. All purchases linked to this email or keycode will receive the discount for a maximum of three orders. Discount cannot be combined with other keycode offers or be applied to past orders. Sale prices expire at 11:59pm (MDT) Friday, October 18, 2013.

40% until midnight, lots of stuff but some exclusions... STWD10413

Have fun!

^^^ Thank you for that! Jacket, hat, gloves, pack, shoes and tools. Dont need them but S7s are part of the deal too.

TFF6843U 45% off select. Some skis, soft goods, etc.

SITESTAR1013 gets you an additional 30% off many items.

i just stacked discounts for 48% off a heated boot/helmet/goggle/glove/sock bag.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

^^^^ Thanks for the stacking codes tip. Have to try that with my next order.

BDK2838G. 75% off a bunch of stuff

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/inv...dave_williams/

bunch of gloves, on the sale list.

PSA: How to Get Free Shipping at STP

It appears that if you're logged in at Sierra Trading Post and put some items into your shopping cart, and then go away for a while (for me it was just a couple of hours), you'll get an email offering free shipping.

By happy accident I did it this morning and received this email:
    Thank you for stopping by SierraTradingPost.com! You left behind some great brands in your cart. Complete your order now before they sell out and get FREE ground shipping!*

The small print:
    *Offer is valid only for addresses located within the 48 contiguous United States of America (EXCLUDES ALASKA, HAWAII, ALL OFFSHORE U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING). APO/FPO addresses are not eligible for free shipping. You must use the links in this email to activate discount. All purchases linked to this email or keycode will receive the discount for a maximum of three orders. Orders will be shipped via UPS GROUND. Does not apply to oversized items, DirectShip items, oversized orders or items with special shipping charges. Cannot be combined with other keycode offers. Previous orders will not be adjusted for free shipping. Offer expires 3 days after inbox receipt of this email.

In my case, the free shipping saved $16.95. YMMV.

you can also use the phone app for free shipping!

btw, hope you guys are also getting the 5% back from activejunkie (right now 6%), if you are not here is a shameless invite link

http://www.activejunky.com/invite/23675/marcel-almeida
    Last edited by mfa81; 10-27-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Keycode: EEP5826T

35% off...almost every item on their site...shiping to the lower 48 only but is free if your total is $100 or more. Through 10/31/2013.

Keycode: EEP5826T

35% off...almost every item on their site...shiping to the lower 48 only but is free if your total is $100 or more. Through 10/31/2013.
    Just FYI - apparently this code "has exceeded its maximum number of uses". Damn

I got in. It didn't apply to everything but there were great deals to be had.

I stocked up on a bunch of carhartts for school/work last week with a 35% off code. I love me some stp deals.