Page 51 of 124 FirstFirst ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3080

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Dont get your hopes up. The brick and mortar stores freaking suck compared to online. At least IMO.
    Maybe STP stores will step it up too.
    They're gonna have to. The stuff I've seen on STP the last couple of years has been 90% lame, only slightly better deals than I could come up with in 5m googling around a bit.

And the discount "coupons" are completely arbitrary - and seemingly only apply if your name is Froomingziabobiway and the day of the week doesn't end in "y." And even if you manage to jump over those hoops, it's for a measly 25% off [at best] a price that wasn't that sharp anyway. And then they whack you for shipping, and since it's odd stuff it often doesn't fit right [or has other problems] and you pay shipping two ways! Ugh!

IMO, they're the "KMart" of outdoor deals - and I've mostly given up even looking there for stuff. When you come up dry 90% of the time, why bother.

I'm a PDXer, and I'll probably drop by one of their new stores, just to rubberneck. But IMO, STP is in a tight spiral down the toilet bowl. They haven't gone down yet, but there's not a lot of time to retrieve themselves from oblivion in this buyer's mind-share.

The one in Denver is hit or miss. Was just in and there's a ton of discounted Arcteryx, Marmot and MH. But yeah, online in general is way better.

Looking forward to being able to return stuff for free when the Salem store goes in. Don't think it's more than a mile from my work. Seems like EVO is the place for $160 skis these days though.
    Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    They're gonna have to. The stuff I've seen on STP the last couple of years has been 90% lame, only slightly better deals than I could come up with in 5m googling around a bit.

And the discount "coupons" are completely arbitrary - and seemingly only apply if your name is Froomingziabobiway and the day of the week doesn't end in "y." And even if you manage to jump over those hoops, it's for a measly 25% off [at best] a price that wasn't that sharp anyway. And then they whack you for shipping, and since it's odd stuff it often doesn't fit right [or has other problems] and you pay shipping two ways! Ugh!

IMO, they're the "KMart" of outdoor deals - and I've mostly given up even looking there for stuff. When you come up dry 90% of the time, why bother.

I'm a PDXer, and I'll probably drop by one of their new stores, just to rubberneck. But IMO, STP is in a tight spiral down the toilet bowl. They haven't gone down yet, but there's not a lot of time to retrieve themselves from oblivion in this buyer's mind-share.

anyone able to check in store stock lately? can't seem to be able to do that anymore...

I never have used that. Have sometimes asked to pick up at a store. Anything in particular? As long as doing a general search of merch as opposed to searching the sale link, you can usually find a lot of other stuff.

Here is a random code if anyone needs. Have to follow my email which isn't possible obviously.

KPG58919

They have some nice goods of late. WhiteDot skis, RMU, UnderArmour (listed only has Famous).....

I loaded he kids up w mittens for school/play/ski for ~$9 ea, but these are the score $175 retail & $22 w/ code-

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1462.PNG 
Views:	149 
Size:	969.5 KB 
ID:	213872

stores have inconsistent stock poorly merchandised, but some of it will be cheaper than the website. Sometimes substantially so (~50% or sizes not available online). lots of space devoted to womens athleisure, some mens cloths, shoes, not much to hardgoods.

Some good deals on customer returns.

These codes do not work

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Any current codes ?

I am about to pull the trigger on a shitload of Carhardt stuff for winter. If I get a code I promise to post pics in media310's Men's Mountain Town Fashion thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by flangerwanger View Post
    YZU47694 25% off plus free shipping over $100. I think it expires after today
    SWEET ! You just saved me almost $100 ! (Code did not work on everything, but did work on most of my order). If you ever make it to Big Sky, beer is on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYSteve View Post
    poser
    Carhardt's coordinate well with my Reef sandals and the bundle of used polo shirts I bought in Gear Swap last year.
    My order arrived ! Cross-posted to the Kitty Stoke thread.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

There are some 800 fill power marmot sleeping bags, eno hammocks and down underquilts, and a few other goodies that work with the 25% off coupons right now. PM me if you want a code for that. Still no skis/ski boots for the codes though, I suspect the codes will work for the skis early next year.

Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    Well shit, that link cost me fifty bucks...

Here's 25% off for anyone who needs it. Expires tonight. CFT66171
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Anyone have a free shipping code?

^^^ CFN2132N free shipping on $50+
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    ^^^ CFN2132N free shipping on $50+
    Have any other codes?

For anyone considering that Strafe alpha jacket, I picked mine up yesterday. Cut is a little more full through the mid section in a men's large than I'd prefer and the insulation is maybe half the thickness of my other alpha mid layer. That said, for <$50 it'll be a good layering piece over a base and under a shell for really cold days. And it'll probably make rotation for casual wear since it doesn't have a hood.

Today's code if anyone needs it: BUS5139P

Any codes for today. Yesterday's has exceeded use.

Thx
    Battle lines being drawn, nobody’s right if everybody’s wrong, old people speaking their minds, getting so much resistance from behind.

Found one. Free shipping +$75

EMY17
    Battle lines being drawn, nobody’s right if everybody’s wrong, old people speaking their minds, getting so much resistance from behind.

Free ship no minimum that might work? : SCW2059X

Any codes floating around? I need to order a new brain bucket this year...

BWM30954

Was just at the sandy store in Utah. Any local mags looking for ski boots they had 3 pr of scarpa freedoms 27, 27.5, and a 29. I think they were $349. They also had the last season la sportiva touring boot (name escapes me) in a 29.5. didn't catch price though. Saw some pretty cheap marmot bibs too. Get there fast.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

EMY17 for Free Shiping