Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 119 120 121 122 123 124
Results 3,076 to 3,080 of 3080
    Quote Originally Posted by FalseAnomaly View Post
    $199 big boys (194cm 135-115-130 R26 2410g)
    https://www.sierra.com/majesty-2021-...or-men~p~93hvn
    Anyone have any insight into these? Good, bad, or otherwise….

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Zhem View Post
    Anyone have any insight into these? Good, bad, or otherwise….

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Got my hands on them last night, they seem pretty legit. Mid flex, with plenty of rocker and camber. Might get them mounted and take them out west in a few weeks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20230102_232955.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	939.8 KB 
ID:	441058

RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi
    Just saw that activejunky isn't giving reward $'s for Sierra purchases, anymore. Not sure if that's permanent but given Sierra's recent track record, seems like AJ rewards may be a thing of the past for the retailer.
    Click here to increase your vocabulary.

AJ has been strange recently. I got it on 2 purchases from The House recently, and one of them I forgot to click thru an activejunky link but still got the cash back. I also made a purchase on Moosejaw recently thru activejunky and didnt get any cash back. I made a stink about it with customer service and said they would reach out but indicated that Moosejaw can sometimes take a long time to deal with.. ended up not being an issue because the boots I got from them didnt fit and I returned them.

I noticed they didn't have CB a few days ago, but I checked my email and there was 4% at Sierra as recently as 12/13/2022 so hopefully it isn't permanent. Although given the coupon codes also dried up a while back, this might be the end.

AJ has always been a little flakey for me, but has always been good about crediting cashback if you use their missing order claim form.

Couple things I always try to do are: turn off my ad blocker. Do all of my shopping and get the cart ready to go, then go to AJ, click the link, and go straight to checkout. Opening multiple tabs or clicking links from elsewhere can break their tracking.

I've had much better luck with Rakuten cashback, especially with their Chrome plugin. I usually check both and go with whichever is higher.