FIFA Soccer for xbox

Is it any good? Can I get it streaming? I have a back injury and need a new game COD is fun but getting old. Maybe Madden? That BioShock Infinite looks pretty cool but might get boring fast.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

still think FIFA is the most realistic sports game EA has put out. Need to get FIFA 12 or newer. I don't even play the other EA sports games anymore after getting into FIFA.

Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude
    just poking my head in to recommend the new Tomb Raider game. fuggin ballsy. or the original Bioshock is also awesome and, I think, better than Bioshock Infinite which I am kind of playing now...but mostly not playing at all.
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

FIFA is the best sports game of all time. I'm serious. It beats NFL blitz n64, which previously held the title in my mind.

Bioshock infinite is great and it comes with the original. But its short and single player... you will be done with it in a week.

I'm currently in battlefield phase. Not as good as COD.

sent from the future using my mind powers
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA