Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42
Results 1,026 to 1,038 of 1038
    Re: Porter, I really do not think it is for the USMNT. His previous international experience was poor. I think he needs a break, a move back the the Mid-West for his family, and a coach/GM position with someone like Cincinnati expansion team. There was always a weird dynamic here in Portland with him as coach, but Gavin Wilkinson as in control

Might as well start a general Footy/Soccer thread

I’d take Porter at the Rapids.

Might as well start a general Footy/Soccer thread

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/ch...mnt-world-cup/

This makes me sad, though three and out would have been the most likely scenario in Russia. Also, no other veterans on the team that i know of could must more than a mea culpa tweet or obligatory brief interview.

Once again,Sergio Busquets is a genius.

14 points clear of Los Cabrones Blancos.

Visca Barca!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

busquets is class. that being said, messi played his 400th game in la liga today and scored his 365th goal. it was his 16th goal in 16 games vs. levante in 3-0 win. say what you will but think he's the greatest player of all-time.

Was disappointed to see Liverpool sell Coutinho to Barca midway through the season, but it sounds like he'd made up his mind, and couldn't be convinced to stay longer. Sounds like it'll be Coutinho in La Liga, and Iniesta for CL.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Some nice upsets in the FA Cup matches today.

re: Coutinho - that basically happened in August

Anybody see Lichaj's 2 goals versus Arsenal in the FA Cup? He plays for Nottingham forest.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

How good would Tottenham be if they could have kept Bale, and he had been able to stay healthy.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Tottenham went out and bought good players like Christensen and pochetino with the bale and modric money. They couldn’t have both.

Eriksen is highly underrated.

The guy is amazing but I think some big clubs have their eye on him. His balls to alli and harry in the box are sublime.