Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 54 55 56 57 58 59
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1475
  1. #1451
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,779
    Alison with the first goal keeper scored header goal in the Premier League!!!

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpyaSlsyOfA


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  2. #1452
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,093
    That goal was unreal. Unreal.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #1453
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    2,380
    That wax awesome!

  4. #1454
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,779
    Check out the Telemundo call of the Allison Becker goal. Go to the 10:00 mark for the Telemundo call

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUJVqunfSD0
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  5. #1455
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Alison with the first goal keeper scored header goal in the Premier League!!!

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpyaSlsyOfA


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Guy I work with is a huge Liverpool fan and can't stop talking about this.

  6. #1456
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,272
    Went to bed shortly after the first gift goal and just assumed we'd probably lose to the more experienced team. Hightlights were fun to watch. Nice win!

  7. #1457
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Middle of the NEK
    Posts
    5,022
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Went to bed shortly after the first gift goal and just assumed we'd probably lose to the more experienced team. Hightlights were fun to watch. Nice win!
    Highlights...
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

  8. #1458
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,062
    The pitch invader didn’t make the highlight reel, or the Mexico player getting accidentally hit by something thrown by a Mexico fan? What a horrible job on security at that game, and one weird ass game.

  9. #1459
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,272
    ^yeah, a coworker just informed me about the bullshit that went down. Wtf?

  10. #1460
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    248
    First match of Euro 2020 is in the books. A bit boring with Turkey sitting deep the whole match but could have been worse I guess.

    Who do you have winning it?

    France are the clear favorites but who knows how the drama in their camp will impact performances. Sidenote: With Benzema's injury, it's possible Giroud could catch Henry as top French goal scorer in this tournament (which may be his last chance). Ultimately I think France takes it though. England will have a good run but blow it at some point in the knockout stages.

    That said I drew Russia in my Euro 2020 pool... so go Russia?

  11. #1461
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,378
    A Denmark player just collapsed. No contact. CPR being performed…. Scary situation. Hope this turns out for the better…

  12. #1462
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Truckee
    Posts
    50
    I think France is a pretty safe pick. I wouldn't count out England, Belgium, or Italy, but they don't have the depth of France. Germany and Spain aren't particularly inspiring at the moment. Personally, I'd like to see Belgium win it.

  13. #1463
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    At The Shmograsboard
    Posts
    3,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    A Denmark player just collapsed. No contact. CPR being performed…. Scary situation. Hope this turns out for the better…
    That was just brutal to watch, but fantastic to hear that Eriksen is doing ok in hospital.

    My boring take is:

    1. Italy
    2. France
    3. Germany

    The floggings will continue until morale improves.

  14. #1464
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Back in SEA
    Posts
    9,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post
    That was just brutal to watch, but fantastic to hear that Eriksen is doing ok in hospital.

    My boring take is:

    1. Italy
    2. France
    3. Germany
    Mixed feelings about the coverage, brutal to watch but compelling as hell to see the whole thing happen; the initial realization that this wasn’t a regular fake soccer injury and then urgency, the compressions, the obvious AED deployment & shock, the protective teammates, the gutted fans and terrified wife, the heroic captain relaying info and finally the bit of good news at the end... made for amazing TV I guess.

  15. #1465
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Van
    Posts
    776
    my boring take:
    1. Belgium
    2.France
    3.Netherlands (would have been 2nd or maybe even 1st had VvD not been injured for the tournament)

  16. #1466
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    8,665
    I think the US will take it.

  17. #1467
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,779
    Glad Erikson seems OK.

    Would be weird to be able to see video and pictures of yourself dying/temporarily dead online.

    VAR sure is changing games in these international tournaments.
    I always hated that players would get clocked but if they got the shot away no foul called. Arg/Chile VAR caught one of those.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  18. #1468
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    closer
    Posts
    3,604
    Hmm interesting game yesterday. Germany is not as bad as I thought.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

  19. #1469
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    457
    OMG everybody's gotta see the Slovakia goalie tap-in. Any of our grandmas coulda made the save, but this poor dude apparently rushed things cuz he forgot nobody else is allowed to use their hands.

    http://thumbs.gfycat.com/MatureFastB...fly-mobile.mp4

  20. #1470
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,420
    Quote Originally Posted by EZB View Post
    OMG everybody's gotta see the Slovakia goalie tap-in. Any of our grandmas coulda made the save, but this poor dude apparently rushed things cuz he forgot nobody else is allowed to use their hands.

    http://thumbs.gfycat.com/MatureFastB...fly-mobile.mp4
    Oh damn. That hurts to watch.

  21. #1471
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    457
    Lotsa good games from the draw. I'm no expert* but it looks like Netherlands (not that they're very good) have by far the easiest path to the semis.

    * I much prefer clubs, not national teams

  22. #1472
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,378

    Might as well start a general Footy/Soccer thread

    A little off base, but the national anthem performed by a 96 year old vet at today’s USA vs Mexico women’s game today on a harmonica is a must see.

    Well done sir. Maybe one of the best and most inspiring renditions I have ever seen.

    Please watch and share.

    https://youtu.be/DluULXeHKFY

  23. #1473
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BC to CO
    Posts
    3,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    A little off base, but the national anthem performed by a 96 year old vet at today’s USA vs Mexico women’s game today on a harmonica is a must see.
    Well done sir. Maybe one of the best and most inspiring renditions I have ever seen.
    Please watch and share.
    May 27, 2019

  24. #1474
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,378
    Maybe the wrong link.

    This was from today.

    https://youtu.be/1h8eG9KXM1k

  25. #1475
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BC to CO
    Posts
    3,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    Maybe the wrong link.
    This was from today.
    https://youtu.be/1h8eG9KXM1k
    First video = Meet 96 year old Veteran Pete DuPré
    Second video = Meet 98 year old Veteran Pete DuPré

    I'm more sorry that you watched Womens Soccer today.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •