Page 43 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2401
    Arsenal is pissing me off. That is all.

https://www.manutd.com/en/videos/det...s-at-the-wheel

Ole King of London
    Arsenal, Tottenham & Chealsea all done in away in in just over a month

Cantona:
    “He (Ole) has got the soul of the club, and you feel that he has been inspired by Alex Ferguson. It’s like Johan Cruyff and Pep Guardiola in Barcelona – Ole Gunnar is the spiritual son of Alex Ferguson. So today, seeing United, I am so happy.”

The King has spoken.

Chelsea banned from transfers for 2 seasons.

They are appealing, but if it stands, that's gonna put them in a tough spot.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Chelsea banned from transfers for 2 seasons.

They are appealing, but if it stands, that's gonna put them in a tough spot.
    Especially with Hazard begging out.

First Chelsea will appeal and extend. Hazard may stay. A la DeGreizmann. Could work in their favor. All is CL dependent. If RM don’t win the coaching sitch will be unknown. If Chelsea win Europa league or qualify for CL. Etc etc So many factors. will have figured

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Madrid go crashing out. They have been really lucky in UCL the last few years, I guess it finally caught up with them.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

magic

Hating courtois (after the way he left Chelsea) and RM just because - yesterday was beyond beautiful. Ajax look really good as a team too, and it is a team sport.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Wow. PSG completely blowing it.

I don't know about the penalty, but they had chances in the second half. Not to mention both of the goals they let in in the first half were huge howlers. In the last few years I have heard plenty about how the French league does not challenge them, which causes the UCL failures. But in the last couple of years they have lost to Manchester City, Barcelona and Real Madrid. The last two seasons have been about them being unlucky in the draw, and they probably should have beaten Madrid last year. This season was different. Granted, ManU has been hot since they got rid of Jose, but this was still a tie they should have won, even without Neymar. The last couple of seasons I don't think it would have been fair to criticize them too much for their exit, but this year they really should have moved on. They had this tie in hand and they completely blew it. You can question if the penalty should have been given, but had they taken some of the chances they had, or not given ManU two lucky goals in the first half, they would be through. This tie was there for the taking and they blew it.

Ole is looking better and better. Jose is looking worse and worse.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    Wow. PSG completely blowing it.

I don't know about the penalty, but they had chances in the second half. Not to mention both of the goals they let in in the first half were huge howlers. In the last few years I have heard plenty about how the French league does not challenge them, which causes the UCL failures. But in the last couple of years they have lost to Manchester City, Barcelona and Real Madrid. The last two seasons have been about them being unlucky in the draw, and they probably should have beaten Madrid last year. This season was different. Granted, ManU has been hot since they got rid of Jose, but this was still a tie they should have won, even without Neymar. The last couple of seasons I don't think it would have been fair to criticize them too much for their exit, but this year they really should have moved on. They had this tie in hand and they completely blew it. You can question if the penalty should have been given, but had they taken some of the chances they had, or not given ManU two lucky goals in the first half, they would be through. This tie was there for the taking and they blew it.

Ole is looking better and better. Jose is looking worse and worse.
    Kinda makes you sad MU didn't hold on to Jose a bit longer, right?

You Will NEVER Walk Alone!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Kinda makes you sad MU didn't hold on to Jose a bit longer, right?
    if real hire's him (11/10 odds at william hill)... not at all best part of real crashing out is they probably wouldn't have with Ramos at the back. but he was lazy and stupidly cynical

That game was nuts yesterday, I lost it when Rashford smashed home the penalty. Deservedly or not.

PSG shouldnt have been in that p[position against a hugely depleted United team.3 of our best players didnt play and yet, we won. The confidence now is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    You Will NEVER Walk Alone!
    Rather walk alone than drop 11 points in your last nine Premier League games.

Whats Klopp going to blame next?

Like Skid Row, 18 and life to go.....

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Rather walk alone than drop 11 points in your last nine Premier League games.

Whats Klopp going to blame next?

Like Skid Row, 18 and life to go.....
    It's not over yet. Still bet they finish better than last season.

Rennes. Good lord. Maybe Arsenal can buy some consistency this summer.

Still a 2-0 win at home sends them through.
    Last edited by beece; 03-08-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Watching this LAFC vs Portland for the hell of it. How about these LAFC fans, the are insane! Not like a Revs game.

Zidane back as Real Madrid manager. Amazing.

Also Arsenal back in top 4 after beating Man U. Amazing.

I'm amazed.

1. carlos vela could easily be playing in a top league. same with rsl's rusnak
    2. can't believe zidane came back for real. was hoping for mourinho would get hired and take them into the toilet > atletico fan.
    3. arsenal finally playing lacazette with aubameyang. only took emery 30 games to figure out.
    4. atletico knock out juventus and city put away schalke tomorrow
    Last edited by getoutside; 03-12-2019 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    Watching this LAFC vs Portland for the hell of it. How about these LAFC fans, the are insane! Not like a Revs game.

That's pretty cool. I like comparing/contrasting the EPL live coverage with the idiots that cover football in this country. So much more civilized and you can hear singing throughout the whole game. And there's no overthetop bullshit graphics to make the coverage look cool.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by getoutside View Post
    1. carlos vela could easily be playing in a top league. same with rsl's rusnak
    2. can't believe zidane came back for real. was hoping for mourinho would get hired and take them into the toilet > atletico fan.
    3. arsenal finally playing lacazette with aubameyang. only took emery 30 games to figure out.
    4. atletico knock out juventus and city put away schalke tomorrow
    freaking ronaldo... and man did city put away schalke!

Quote Originally Posted by getoutside View Post
    freaking ronaldo

Bump.... ed back up to the top of the table. Think I'll wear my M. Salah jersey to work tomorrow.