Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1222
    not my favorite but gotta give the keepers some love

https://deadspin.com/gianluigi-buffo...win-1826170072

Sergio Ramos is a piece of shit. That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holeeeee shit

Bale. 2-1 🤯. The beauty of soccer.

One ridiculous goal and two fucking howlers from the keeper - smh.

Three things:

Ramos is a fuck head. Intentional foul that injured Liverpool’s best player.

Liverpool’s keeper has to be on suicide watch. Both winning goals were utter incompetence for a goalie at the professional level. Sad to see, for both player and team.

Wild goal by Bale

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Yeah. That^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Three things:

Ramos is a fuck head. Intentional foul that injured Liverpool’s best player.

Liverpool’s keeper has to be on suicide watch. Both winning goals were utter incompetence for a goalie at the professional level. Sad to see, for both player and team.

Wild goal by Bale

Yeah. Madrid are the luckiest fuckers on the face of the earth. They have won 4 of the last 5 UCL's but they really had no business winning this year or in 2016. I don't even think they were the best team last year. But this year was just a joke, the keeping errors by Bayern and Liverpool were ridiculous. I really can't believe they could get this lucky. If Salah does not get injured and Karius does not completely fuck things up I think Liverpool wins. That being said, Bale's goal was insane, and he also had a beautiful run where he almost got a third. Bale is absolutely one of the best players in the world, he might not have fit in Madrid's system for part of the season, and he has had some injuries, but when he is on the field I think Neymar, Ronaldo and Messi are the only guys who are DEFINITELY better. If he leaves and goes to Bayern or Man U that could really shake things up.

Having said all of that, Madrid beat PSG, Juventus and Bayern to get here. That is a tough road, even if they had the final absolutely handed to them. They were insanely lucky against Bayern, but dynasties seem to get lucky in most sports.

Barcelona has to be seriously pissed. In two of the last three seasons they have been clearly better than Madrid, yet los blancos have the UCL.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Ronaldo...rape allegations...

Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    Ronaldo...rape allegations...
    With rape kit from incident collelcted in 2009. Wonder if it will turn up "lost"$
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Might as well start a general Footy/Soccer thread

Classico time!

Que partidazo!! Manita.

Last edited by PlayItLeo; 10-28-2018 at 11:12 AM.

Arsenal is pissing me off. That is all.

https://www.manutd.com/en/videos/det...s-at-the-wheel

Ole King of London
    Arsenal, Tottenham & Chealsea all done in away in in just over a month

Cantona:
    “He (Ole) has got the soul of the club, and you feel that he has been inspired by Alex Ferguson. It’s like Johan Cruyff and Pep Guardiola in Barcelona – Ole Gunnar is the spiritual son of Alex Ferguson. So today, seeing United, I am so happy.”

The King has spoken.

Chelsea banned from transfers for 2 seasons.

They are appealing, but if it stands, that's gonna put them in a tough spot.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Chelsea banned from transfers for 2 seasons.

They are appealing, but if it stands, that's gonna put them in a tough spot.
    Especially with Hazard begging out.

First Chelsea will appeal and extend. Hazard may stay. A la DeGreizmann. Could work in their favor. All is CL dependent. If RM don’t win the coaching sitch will be unknown. If Chelsea win Europa league or qualify for CL. Etc etc So many factors. will have figured

Madrid go crashing out. They have been really lucky in UCL the last few years, I guess it finally caught up with them.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

magic

Hating courtois (after the way he left Chelsea) and RM just because - yesterday was beyond beautiful. Ajax look really good as a team too, and it is a team sport.

Wow. PSG completely blowing it.

I don't know about the penalty, but they had chances in the second half. Not to mention both of the goals they let in in the first half were huge howlers. In the last few years I have heard plenty about how the French league does not challenge them, which causes the UCL failures. But in the last couple of years they have lost to Manchester City, Barcelona and Real Madrid. The last two seasons have been about them being unlucky in the draw, and they probably should have beaten Madrid last year. This season was different. Granted, ManU has been hot since they got rid of Jose, but this was still a tie they should have won, even without Neymar. The last couple of seasons I don't think it would have been fair to criticize them too much for their exit, but this year they really should have moved on. They had this tie in hand and they completely blew it. You can question if the penalty should have been given, but had they taken some of the chances they had, or not given ManU two lucky goals in the first half, they would be through. This tie was there for the taking and they blew it.

Ole is looking better and better. Jose is looking worse and worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    Wow. PSG completely blowing it.

I don't know about the penalty, but they had chances in the second half. Not to mention both of the goals they let in in the first half were huge howlers. In the last few years I have heard plenty about how the French league does not challenge them, which causes the UCL failures. But in the last couple of years they have lost to Manchester City, Barcelona and Real Madrid. The last two seasons have been about them being unlucky in the draw, and they probably should have beaten Madrid last year. This season was different. Granted, ManU has been hot since they got rid of Jose, but this was still a tie they should have won, even without Neymar. The last couple of seasons I don't think it would have been fair to criticize them too much for their exit, but this year they really should have moved on. They had this tie in hand and they completely blew it. You can question if the penalty should have been given, but had they taken some of the chances they had, or not given ManU two lucky goals in the first half, they would be through. This tie was there for the taking and they blew it.

Ole is looking better and better. Jose is looking worse and worse.
    Kinda makes you sad MU didn't hold on to Jose a bit longer, right?

You Will NEVER Walk Alone!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Kinda makes you sad MU didn't hold on to Jose a bit longer, right?
    if real hire's him (11/10 odds at william hill)... not at all best part of real crashing out is they probably wouldn't have with Ramos at the back. but he was lazy and stupidly cynical

That game was nuts yesterday, I lost it when Rashford smashed home the penalty. Deservedly or not.

PSG shouldnt have been in that p[position against a hugely depleted United team.3 of our best players didnt play and yet, we won. The confidence now is amazing