Thread: RIP/Vibes

RIP/Vibes

So I must be getting old, because I've started or replied to way too many of these threads.

A girl in my town was killed Thursday night riding her bike home from work just a few blocks from my house. The driver who hit her dragged her under the car for over a block, around two corners and into the alley just behind her house.

I accidentally rode the same route home from work, as it's the normal way I go. Saw the skid mark for the whole block and a half. It was clear from the swerving that the driver was trying to shake her off. I damn near threw up.

I don't know her, but l learned this morning that I know her husband.

So I'm raising a tall one, and hoping they catch the douche. Vibes aren't for me, they're for Paul and her family.

Article is here:

http://m.record-eagle.com/TRE/pm_104...tguid=OlFi51GR

That is one sick fuck whoever did that. I hope the catch the dbag so bubba help him when he drops the soap. And it sounds like this is not his first time. His balls should be ripped off and force feed to him.

Vibes a million. I also raise one to her and the previous.

Jail is too good for this murderer, capital punishment is in order for this guy. Vibes for friends & family.

jesus that is awful...
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

what the fuck is wrong with people?
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

There's no real evidence that it was the same driver a year ago, just correlation. I hope for everyone's sake that it was a drunken accident and not homicide.

Still, leaving the scene is no small error. Prison time no matter how it turns out, I think.