Boulder, CO Rainfall total for 6/29/13?

We had a crazy, crazy thunderstorm last night around 9:00pm with intense rain and hail. I'm curious how much rain actually fell during the storm, but can't seem to find a source online for that info. Anyone know the answer, or know where to look? Thanks.
    Outlive the bastards - Ed Abbey

Rain gauge usually works.

Pretty wild, eh Peg? Haven't seen anything like that in a while. This was about the best I could do this morning, though the numbers don't really do the storm justice:

http://w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KBDU.html

Perhaps the hail makes totals a bit trickier. Dunno.

pm montanaalabamaskier.

Ncar has great breakdowns if you're near of their sites. Heres a link for the foothills ncar site in NE boulder. http://www.eol.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/weat...r&fields=raina

Click the link for the mesa site to view info for SW boulder. I live just down the hill from the mesa building so its perfect to see wind speeds rainfall etc. We regularly get gusts over 70mph in this little pocket during the winter so I'm always checking it.

Not Boulder, but apparently Ft. Collins was getting over 2" an hour last night. Out here in Niwot we never got torrential rain, but it came down consistently for about three hours. Hopefully this turns into a pattern.

Lightning show was one of the most impressive I've ever seen...but we didn't get a drop in SW Denver Metro area.
    The Sheriff is near!

That was nuts. Destroyed half of our garden, though.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

This is a volunteer network but has pretty good data for daily totals.

http://www.cocorahs.org/

This thread and its date could use an update.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

No shit. How's your place holding up?

I am feeling really lucky, a little water in my crawl space and my backyard is a lake. Other mags have it way worse. We seriously need some dry weather, but it's rained all evening.