Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEHOCEY77 View Post

TONIGHT BABY
    Lead the team in ice time in his 3rd professional game. Got his 1st goal in the 4th game. Total stud.

Well done there buddy!

Last edited by Labcabin; 10-14-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Sharks are no joke, really quick and lots of scorers up and down the lineup.

Saw the Avs this week too, really fast, very few teams can get in a drag race with them and come out with a W. They will have problems with teams that can hold on to the puck.
    You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaBC View Post
    Sharks are no joke, really quick and lots of scorers up and down the lineup.

Saw the Avs this week too, really fast, very few teams can get in a drag race with them and come out with a W. They will have problems with teams that can hold on to the puck.
    Pens played them last night and it was pretty frustrating to watch. The Pens dominated the entire game, but Jiggy played out of his mind. 1-0 Avs. Shots were 34-14 Pens, and they had some really good chances. They are going to look even better once they get Letang, Neal and Bennett back. Tough being without your number 1 defensemen and number 1 winger...both of whom are no joke and very talented. 7-2 wihtout them.

How are you liking Detroit in the East Armada?
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    Pens played them last night and it was pretty frustrating to watch. The Pens dominated the entire game, but Jiggy played out of his mind. 1-0 Avs. Shots were 34-14 Pens, and they had some really good chances. They are going to look even better once they get Letang, Neal and Bennett back. Tough being without your number 1 defensemen and number 1 winger...both of whom are no joke and very talented. 7-2 wihtout them.

Its the regular season for the pens, success is a given no matter who gets injured. As long as MAF is between the pipes, i'll put my money on another team come May/June
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

How bout them Sharks? Niemi's save last night was one for the highlight reel. One of the best saves I've ever seen, and to preserve a shootout victory, amazing.
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))

Broad Street Bullies=Charmin
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

I like it, their games are generally on at good times and I think they are doing much better than if they were in the west. There style of play alone is going to keep them in games in the East, they still play a more West style. I don't have to watch them play Nashville, who fucking drives me crazy or SJ who they just can't beat. The Bruins and Pens are going to be tough but that's really it. I think they will end up in the top 4 of the East which is higher than if they were still in the West. They are going to have trouble though in the Playoffs if they have to play say Boston, that kind of physicality is just not something they are used to.

That Crosby play on MacKinnon was a thing of beauty, the puck never changed directions, all he did was change his stance for 1/4 of a second and MacKinnon, whose a very good skater, was on his ass. I don't like him but that's play 200000 confirming that he is the best player in the league. Injuries can really fuck a team over but as long as Crosby is playing the Pens are going to be in the mix for sure.

Flyers fucking shitting the bed, around here their season has already been written off. They have alot of talent but they have a culture that is lazy. There players don't work and Giroux is not a captain, amazing how little scoring they can generate.
    You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Anybody else see this?

Don't hold back Mike; tell us what you really think.

One man's goon is another man's art form apparently.

Last edited by bendtheski; 10-24-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

I always change the channel or fast forward when Jones and Milbury are on. They are both idiots. Talk about hypocrites!

Edit: I do think Scott is a goon and I hope they suspend him the rest of the season. They won't though...but should.
    Last edited by gretch6364; 10-24-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Quote Originally Posted by bendtheski View Post
    Anybody else see this?

Don't hold back Mike; tell us what you really think.

One man's goon is another man's art form apparently.

Those Scott Stevens' hits are sickening. Thankfully the game is evolving at least to the point where that type of play is no longer called a "good hit". A long way to go still...

What kills me is that for every unskilled "role player" on an NHL team there is someone with ten times their skill plugging away on a farm team trying to make the cut.

Stamkos broke his tibia in game vs. B's today
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Stamkos broke his tibia in game vs. B's today
    Ouch...that sucks. Not a fan of TB, but like watching him play. One of the top scorers in the league right now.

and the discussion is.....

Ouch...that sucks. Not a fan of TB, but like watching him play. One of the top scorers in the league right now.
    Well, he was. Hopefully he will be again next year.

Nice OT goal by Sid last night against the Islanders. It is fun watching Sid and Geno battle for league lead in pts. I hope it continues back and forth till the end of the season. Would be fun if they shared the Art Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post

How do I get my backpay from phoenix.

Teds a fat fuck. All he cares about it ticket sales. Essentially said as much earlier this year. Gets harder and harder to cheer for this joke organization.
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

Go Bruins!!! Beat the Habs!!!
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaholic View Post
    Go Bruins!!! Beat the Habs!!!
    Fuck yeah. Somebody @ NHL Network needs to get fired...Hawks vs Wild over B's vs Habs??!!! Great decision really.

w.....t.....f

just hearing about Boychuk. Fuck. Hope he's ok. I remember seeing his knee move at least 4 inches to the side last year on a hit and he didn't miss a shift.

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I understand you have to be confident, but I always hate qoutes like these:

"It was more our mistakes than what they did right," San Jose forward Logan Couture said. "We weren't ourselves. We weren't moving pucks. We were turning it over. In the neutral zone we weren't good. I think it was more us than them."

You just lost 5 to 1, give some credit to the other team and then say you need to be better. Pens are 5-2 against the West this year. Nice to see some teams in the East doing well.

"Well seeing as my team sucks again this season and I don't have the balls to fire my GM, I would like to open a position of President of Hockey Operations. Since I bought the Wizards, predictably, I don't have as much time to pay attention to my loser hockey team."

Was he even conscious when he left on the stretcher?

I'm thinking the Boston Pitt rivalry might have just become as bad as Pitt Philly.

WILSSSSONN!!!!

Last edited by Labcabin; 12-08-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Was he even conscious when he left on the stretcher?

I'm thinking the Boston Pitt rivalry might have just become as bad as Pitt Philly.

That shit was scary to watch live. The time that was edited out of that vid where Orpik was laying there for minutes with his eyes open was crazy. He looked dead...or brain dead. I saw his eyes close and blink as he was being carted off. My 7 yr old son was watching with me and kept asking me why he was just staring like that. I've never seen anyone look that fucked up for that long.

Thorton and Neal both fucked up real bad. Orpik must have been completely scrambled already...those weren't exactly bombs.

How come the PA doesn't protect its own membership?
    holy fucking shitballs