Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Riding in Kootenai MT?

WTF happened to the thread?

Did you let creaky bully you into deleting it?

If trails are more at risk of being overgrown by the forest than they are from getting over ridden it's hardly out of place to post up some vague details.

Trails almost 4hrs from Missoula? It's not like this stuff is going to get gang banged by a couple hundred DH shuttle monkeys every weekend.

Look who is swinging his thimbledick around. Mr Grow the Sport!

Hick and I had a conversation about it. I didn't tell him to pull jack shit. I told him it was fine, I just disagreed with his "promote the trails" perspective, for reasons that I explained.

Not like you'd know jack shit about Montana issues anyway, you fucking poseur asshole.

They're not 4 hrs from Missoula. Holy fuck. Can you be any stupider and wronger? Doubt it.

They're "overgrown" because we are having a record wet Spring, you ignorant fuck.

Why don't you stick to paving all Vancouver area trails with crushed gravel 6 feet wide, and calling "elitist" anyone who doesn't like that -- and get your fucking dipshit nose out of our business?

Yeah buddy you got me spot on 100% just here to pose it up. I've never put anything back into my local trails or riding community.

6 feet wide of crush, is my favourite, it's all I ride.

Can you point out where I said I know anything and everything about Montana trails? I need to go edit it that as I know jack shit about your political wranglings in MT.

I read a thread on what looks like maybe a nice spot to do a road trip to, I also read some comments from you that made it look like you bullied him into deleting it...so I inquired.

Go take your meds cuntstick.

Maybe your memory sucks as bad as your attitude.

A couple years ago there was a thread here discussing the "flow"-ization of Vancouver area trails. When I complained about it, you told me to butt out since I don't live there.

So go eat a bag of dicks.

And no, Mister Cocksmoker, I did NOT bully hick into deleting it. Maybe you should PM hick and ask him, instead of concluding I "bullied" him? No, that would prevent you from confirming your fucked-up projections based on your fucked up insecurities and prejudices. Total fucking Rontal move on your part.

PS: You don't know jack shit-ola about what I've done for trails. Difference between you and me? I don't seek to "grow the sport" and excuse that "growth" for entirely personal, dipshitted reasons.

EDIT: may be that the thread was on SpankMonkey, but either way, it was you, telling me, to piss the fuck off.

There's a strong push for wilderness going on in parts of the Kootenai, as well as some other NW Montana spots. Ride it while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    Maybe your memory sucks as bad as your attitude.

A couple years ago there was a thread here discussing the "flow"-ization of Vancouver area trails. When I complained about it, you told me to butt out since I don't live there.

So go eat a bag of dicks.

And no, Mister Cocksmoker, I did NOT bully hick into deleting it. Maybe you should PM hick and ask him, instead of concluding I "bullied" him? No, that would prevent you from confirming your fucked-up projections based on your fucked up insecurities and prejudices. Total fucking Rontal move on your part.

PS: You don't know jack shit-ola about what I've done for trails. Difference between you and me? I don't seek to "grow the sport" and excuse that "growth" for entirely personal, dipshitted reasons.

EDIT: may be that the thread was on SpankMonkey, but either way, it was you, telling me, to piss the fuck off.
    Find the thread...

Well, it's too late. I already rented a bus, and am bringing 50 mtn bikers to the area next weekend. We're going to stop on the way back and have a cookout on creaky's lawn. There will be panel discussions on why chainstay length is the only thing that matters and what bikes look best with skinny jeans and jorts.
    We heard you in our twilight caves, one hundred fathom deep below, for notes of joy can pierce the waves, that drown each sound of war and woe.

Quote Originally Posted by shirk View Post
    Find the thread...
    find your attitude problem Mister Smug Asshole, and fix it.

I've watched you throw the "elitist" label at plenty of people since that thread, too. you really do practice willful forgetfulness don't you? either that or you're such a huge cockbrain that you simply don't even care that you piss all over everyone who doesn't agree with your Mister Shore For Everyone Let's Dumb It Down Now To Grow The Sport profiteering perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by butterscotch View Post
    Well, it's too late. I already rented a bus, and am bringing 50 mtn bikers to the area next weekend. We're going to stop on the way back and have a cookout on creaky's lawn. There will be panel discussions on why chainstay length is the only thing that matters and what bikes look best with skinny jeans and jorts.
    yeah I'll be sure to get rontele here to model the latest in hipster MTB fashion for all you Bozo fashionistas. knickers made by a Portland artisan in the vintage style, perfect for your Tweed Ride or your espresso bar jaunt with the little sorority girl wife, kappa kappa gamma bro!

only trouble is, my house ain't yuppified enough for all you Bozangeles jerkoffs, and you'll want to avoid camping here because someone may instagram you in my yard, totally ruining your Internet Prowess at Posing.

feel free anyway.

yay sprockets!
    bumps are for poor people

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    find your attitude problem Mister Smug Asshole, and fix it.
    You directing that statement at someone else is marvelous, simply marvelous!

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Ride it while you can.
    sounds like nobody bothers.

Quote Originally Posted by wendigo View Post
    You directing that statement at someone else is marvelous, simply marvelous!
    You're pretending to know my most serious thoughts/views? That's sweet. Like Karo syrup sweet.

Your'e absolutely right. shirk is a god, I am but a pissant who deserves all the piss shirk dribbles on me in my little ant life.

Stand tall, you native american spirit! You are the will toward bad deeds, and you can inhabit anyone!

Buddy buddy Huge, nobody bothers because as shirk's wont to remind us, trails need to be rock-free, root-free, rut-free, no steeper than 4% grade and a minimum of 6 feet wide before anyone will ride them -- and if they don't fit that description, they're just ELITIST! trails that need to be modified, in order to Grow the Sport. So obviously nobody would want to ride them, because they're 1%er trails.

That's why buttwipescotsman wants to hold Occupy: Creakylawn. For the 99%.

Not sure why I bother responding.

Yeah cf I really told you to butt out. You off your rocker as usual.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...om-empty-beer)

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...the-sport-quot

You taking wrong things seriously as usual. Kudos bro.

signed, Mister Elitist.

EDIT: Oh dig-um. I looked at those 2 threads. Not the ones, bro. Not the ones. Good try though! Way to take the wrong things seriously and way to re-define the discussion to try to weasel out of your "ELITIST!" accusation habit.

Well then find them for me.

I searched. It's not spankmonkey, I looked at everyone of my 90 posts on there.

If you're going to accuse me of telling you to fuck off from N.Van trail discussions please provide the thread.

Those are the two that come up when searching for you hate of "grow the sport" and flow trails.

p.s. for the record I had a huge smile on my face after riding 5 stages of the infamous no flow zone trails in Whistler on Sunday. Ask your buddy Lee it don't get any more nasty of trail anywhere than those.

Why are all the threads concerning Western Montana disappointing?

Quote Originally Posted by Single Track View Post
    Why are all the threads concerning Western Montana disappointing?
    Because yuppie lifestylers haven't gentrified Missoula enough yet?

shirky, if you're going to accuse me of bullying hick... et cetera.

look in the mirror, bud.

Want me to go up and edit out the words bullying? That make you feel better?

Nah, Creaky didn't bully me into pulling it. Let us just say my guilt got the best of me. I couldn't pull the trigger, I had this sick feeling in my gut, "what if I was the deuche bag to aid in the ruin of an area because of shit I posted on the web?" VERY FUCKING UNLIKELY for that area, but what if... The other side of the coin is that the unemployment is the second highest in the state (behind Sanders Co.). They could use a few tourist bucks. There are very few jobs, the high school is getting bumped down to class B due to a lack of students, nothing has improved since I grew up there. It is sad to see your home town die a slow death in your own short lifetime. So maybe they could use a few sprocket dollars up there. I didn't think it would turn Sprockets all Ski/snowboard by pulling the thread. Now I feel like a dick.
    Creaky is just having fun the way he does I guess, but I see his point on not wanting a place over run. I don't see that happening there though. Creaky, the weather sucks there and who would admire the hipsters there?

This looks like a good thread to not post in.

Wait......

Ahhh......fuck.

soooo

are these overgrown hill billy trails better with 18.2547" CS length and a HR2 275 size tire or should i go longer?

oh yeah i forgot : are there bears?
    one step forward, no step backward

Strike a middle ground, here are the pics:

Despite Creaky being the authority on these trails, these trails are dissapearing. Not sure how someone in MSO knows so much about Lincoln Co. without living there, but anyways... What the fuck do I know, I'm just some asshole spraying on the web
    and yeah a few bears, but mostly just lots of wolf tracks.

hick you just lee lau'ed those trails!

Some of the trails we cut about three years ago are disappearing too. Not enough people riding them. Pine needles and cones are too thick. Too much blowdown

Look very nice- very Montana'ish.

creaky is off his meds again. Forgive him. Frankly, I don't understand why he lives in Missoula, anyways. He clearly hates it, and it's not like there aren't 53 counties in Montana with way, way less people in them.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    creaky is off his meds again. Forgive him. Frankly, I don't understand why he lives in Missoula, anyways. He clearly hates it, and it's not like there aren't 53 counties in Montana with way, way less people in them.
    I heard there's some sick riding in petroleum county.

Oh crap, that was supposed to be a secret.

Hick - thanks for reposting the pics, it's still good stoke without all the trail names.
    We heard you in our twilight caves, one hundred fathom deep below, for notes of joy can pierce the waves, that drown each sound of war and woe.