Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by butterscotch View Post
    I heard there's some sick riding in petroleum county.
    Yeah, but there, creaky can't buddy up to owners of high-end bike shops (see e.g. Bike Doctor, Red Barn) and act like he's all sweet while at the same time discouraging people from you know, actually riding.

I think Hick should repost the thread. I missed it the first time around.

Also, I am always amazed by those who want to keep secret places that need a real constituency to protect. This isn't your sidecountry pow stash that gets hacked by 10am. Finally, I can't quite tease it out, but does the fact that squeaky teaches little shits to ski at Snowbowl make his whole anti-use tirades even more ironic?

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Finally, I can't quite tease it out, but does the fact that squeaky teaches little shits to ski at Snowbowl make his whole anti-use tirades even more ironic?
    You mean he's Growing the Sport by teaching new people? LOL.

Creaky, are you a babby boomer by chance? Just wondering.
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

throughpolarizedeyes.com

Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    Nah, Creaky didn't bully me into pulling it. Let us just say my guilt got the best of me. I couldn't pull the trigger, I had this sick feeling in my gut, "what if I was the deuche bag to aid in the ruin of an area because of shit I posted on the web?" VERY FUCKING UNLIKELY for that area, but what if... The other side of the coin is that the unemployment is the second highest in the state (behind Sanders Co.). They could use a few tourist bucks. There are very few jobs, the high school is getting bumped down to class B due to a lack of students, nothing has improved since I grew up there. It is sad to see your home town die a slow death in your own short lifetime. So maybe they could use a few sprocket dollars up there. I didn't think it would turn Sprockets all Ski/snowboard by pulling the thread. Now I feel like a dick.
    Creaky is just having fun the way he does I guess, but I see his point on not wanting a place over run. I don't see that happening there though. Creaky, the weather sucks there and who would admire the hipsters there?
    Missed the original thread but always enjoy the Creaky vs whoever pissing matches... Not as much as I would enjoy living in Kootenai county, considering how the Flathead, Bitteroot, Missoula and Bozeman areas have blown up I wouldn't be sad about Libby becoming a little smaller.
    It’s the places you ride that are special, not you riding there.”

All stunts performed without a net!

Wait, creaky teaches at Snowbowl? No, his attitude is spot on.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.