Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    I recall iceman calling you 50 when you 2 were fighting. You're ruining my basketball game now stfu.
    umwut???

I recall iceman calling you 50 when you 2 were fighting. You're ruining my basketball game now stfu.
    Was this when we were trying to get together in St. Thomas? They don't have a Home Depot there.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Wait how old is everyone on here? Like 40s right?
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Wait how old is everyone on here? Like 40s right?
    Just you, Spook. Good luck breaking 100.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Was this when we were trying to get together in St. Thomas? They don't have a Home Depot there.
    Man you're funny. It's amazing how people talk a big game on the Internet.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Just you, Spook. Good luck breaking 100.
    Refresh fag. 1v1 me and we shall see who's what.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    talk about an awkward moment..... knew my plan had some holes in it..... fuck, I'm going to go smoke a bowl and come up with a better plan
    solid method

Go to Vegas and try them all. Then make a 'plan'.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

3 of 6 posts on a page!!! You're so translucent!

Well, it is almost midnite, just crushed up 2 15mg Oxycodones left over from wife's knee surgery and poured myself a B&B. Gotta make do with what's available.

Song choice for the first snort.

Silent....but shredly.

Thoughts on Dilaudid?
    Shit, there's a great scene in Drugstore Cowboy about the supremacy of Dilaudid, but the only clip I can find of it is in fucking French...but here it is anyway:

Good movie with some great lines and well worth studying for tips.

Thoughts on Dilaudid?
    Worthless unless you shoot it. Was prescribed it once and thought I hit the jackpot until I tried it. Read up and found out it only really works if you do it the hard way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Haha. The ad that pops up after 15 seconds is a treat OXY addiction ad. Awesome. I think I'm gonna go look for Amelie in a phone booth. The dragon told me she had some there.

Quote Originally Posted by Moeghoul View Post
    Well, it is almost midnite, just crushed up 2 15mg Oxycodones left over from wife's knee surgery and poured myself a B&B. Gotta make do with what's available.

Song choice for the first snort.

Maaaaan... I wish my wife would have knee surgury...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Gaaaaullllll, Sharon!! - Randy

I would think the thailand plan would be the best. Just setup a steady income stream to a few people to keep you alive and fed while you hang around the beach all strung out. Make it clear that if you die - money tap turns off.

Oh my how the time flies has it been so long . I've got track marks from the 80's yo ! Speedball , mainline , whatever aint no thing . Been shooting dope and jacking thule pods since the day yo ! On street parking oh yeah be sure to plaster your rig in the hottest brands so I know whats inside . you guys all live in the city for I am your neighbor , thanks for the goodz Maggotz , cities rule !!!! Remember be sure to brand yourself with other brands because I look for specific items

Back on topic. Where do we get maximum quantity of quantities of opiates?

So far it sounds like my retirement plan involves South America. Five bucks a day I can deal with.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    So how do we go about producing our own Heroin? I figure I might have up to 20 years to get this dialed all the way, any gardener/druggies in the house?
    I think I have a solution to your problem.
    1. Grow poppies. This part is pretty easy. The seeds are easy to find, they grow easily, and unlike cannabis plants, they dont attract much attention.
    2. "Score" said poppy plants when ripe. By score, I mean, cut with a razor. This allows the good stuff to ooze out, which I believe is raw opium. Then you collect the goo that oozes out every day. A little harder to figure out, but with some trial and error I figure you can dial it in pretty quickly.
    3. Either be happy with the raw opium, or figure out the chemical process needed to change it over to heroin. Cant be that hard if a bunch of illiterate 17th century Afghanis are doing it.
    4. Happily get high at no (or low) cost to yourself - and no chance of your dealer getting popped or your Doc retiring - for the rest of your life.

your welcome

Growing your own would ensure high potency, which would allow smoking it to get high, instead of those icky needles.

So how do we go about producing our own Heroin? I figure I might have up to 20 years to get this dialed all the way, any gardener/druggies in the house?
    Well, I hear flights to Afghanistan are readily available now as long as you're wearing the right clothing.

Shit - Most heroin gets produced in really poor places that have shitty farmland. Can't be too hard to plant a poppy field and rig up a cooker/whatever to extract the goods, right?

Someone needs to remind foreplay that nobody is forcing him to read and post in this thread.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

So how do we go about producing our own Heroin? any gardener/druggies in the house?

"When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Smnork...

There actually is and it's a dump, but I get where you're going with this.

Anyway, Iceman lets talk about your whereabouts a few years ago:

http://www.nbc4i.com/story/20726249/...ticals-missing
    I still call it The Jake.

Had a root canal/extraction couple weeks ago, amazing what people will trade for that junk.

Friend of mine, loaned $30k 25 years ago to his coke dealer to start a business in return for 40% ownership. That business now makes $25M a year. He grew up Gross Pointe loaded, mid 60's his grandfather loaned his next door neighbor Kresge money to expand his business for a piece (K-Mart). Grew up with Fords as boyhood pals, etc. He had a hot shit Fortune 50 VP gig in 90's early 00's, on a heli ski trip he gets busted up, doc on trip scrips him high grade Oxy. He said in ten days 30 years of casual alcohol and drug use was down the drain and he was out of a job. He was popping up to a dozen oxy a day, rehabbed twice, says if you set it on his desk he wouldn't/couldn't resist and knows it would be the end of his marriage, business, everything. I'm sticking with the stinky green, no seeds bitch please.