Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Moving to SLC Sale: DPS (8 pairs) Dynafit and more.

I’m moving to Salt Lake City in September and leaving for Patagonia at the end of the month, so this stuff needs to be gone. If you think my price is too high make me an offer. Located in Seacoast NH and can meet up to drop off items. Discounts if you buy multiple items. Not really looking for trades but you can always try.

Skis:

184 DPS Wailer 99 Pure: Drilled once in excellent condition- 600 shipped SOLD

184 DPS Wailer 112RP Hybrid: Drilled twice and in excellent condition- 425 shipped

190 DPS Wailer 112RP Hybrid: Used but in good shape. Inserted for large dukes at 315- 450 shipped

185 DPS Wailer 95 Pure Flex 3: Drilled once and in excellent condition- 325 shipped PENDING

195 DPS Wailer 95 Pure Flex 2: New and undrilled- 275 shipped SOLD

192 DPS Wailer 112RPC: Well used with a repaired coreshot in each ski. All damage repaired and no sidewall or edge damage. Drilled once for Dynadukes at 312- 575 PENDING

193 DPS Lotus 138 Pure: Drilled twice and well used but no major damage- 550 Shipped

190 DPS Lotus 120 Pure Flex 3: Drilled twice (fucked up once at the shop so one set of holes had to be inserted). Overall in good shape- 550 Shipped SOLD

184 Volkl Kendo: Drilled once for small dukes and in great shape. Non rockered version- 225 shipped

185 Blizzard GS skis with Marker Comp 1600 and race plate- Great shape, they were short trainers I haven’t used in years- 250 shipped

165 Fischer SL Worldcup (Carbon Raceroom edition) with Fischer z16- Not a ton of edge left but otherwise in good shape. Also old trainers- 250 shipped PENDING

179 Icelantic Pilgrim- Used not abused. Need to go away- 175 shipped.

Bindings:

Beat up Marker Jesters- 110 shipped

Nice Marker Jesters- 135 shipped

New Salomon STH 14 Drivers- 140 shipped

New Salomon Guardians- 240 shipped

Well used Dynafit Vertical FT with 110 brakes- 275 shipped PENDING

Boots:

27.5 Dalbello Kryptons- Old and bought them on here. Never skied em, they didn’t fit me- 125 Shipped (what I paid) PENDING

27.5 Dynafit Titans- Well used and missing a buckle on one boot. They’ll still work great with some TLC- 125 shipped

Clothing: Everything fit my 6’2 185lbs frame unless otherwise noted.

Underarmor midweight pull over Green- Medium -25 shipped

Merrell raincoat Green with repaired zipper- Medium- Free +shipping

Patagonia Marsupial zip pullover blue. Its old- Beer + shipping

Backcountry.com Siphon hoody Grey Large- Solid insulator. A couple of ember holes and smells a little like smoke- 30 shipped

Backcountry.com Rime pullover Blue Large. Feels like it shrunk a little in the wash. 25 shipped

Norrona Bithorn Rain Jacket Blue with Green Zips Large. Like new ultralight shell. 115 shipped.

Norrona Bithorn Rain Jacket Orange Medium. Some peeling on the back material. Purely cosmetic. 75 shipped.

Norrona Lofoten Pro Shell Blue with Multicolor Zips Medium- Like new. 275 shipped

Patagonia Better Sweater Hooded Blue Large- New with tags- 85 Shipped

Backcountry.com Polartech Jacket Black Large- A little piling but still in good shape- 55 shipped.

Peak Performance Blacklight GTX Pro Shell Black with neon yellow zips Large- A full seasons use but in great shape- 200 shipped.

Stoic Merino Wool Hooded Pullover Green Large- In good shape with limited use. 40 shipped.

Flylow gear TC Vest Brown Vintage Medium- New with tags (runs a little small)- 40 shipped.

PM with any questions. Pictures will be up tomorrow and more detailed pictures can be emailed upon request.
    Last edited by esales09; 06-26-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Is the blue BackCountry.com Rime pullover a sky blue or a regular blue? I have a sky blue one, but would be game if yours is a different blue.

Dibs on 112rp @ 190
    PM sent
    -deej
    I'm against picketing... but I don't know how to show it...

yo e, hit me when you make it to SLC.
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

PMs responded to. Will do Marshal are you going to be around las Lenas this summer?

If you have stickers on your car, take them off. SLC police discriminate.

PM sent about the STH 14 Drivers.

I'm kind of interested in the Volkl Kendos and in no hurry. Is that vague and non-committal enough?

If you have room, are you willing to drag them out here with you?
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

Dibs/PM sent on the Lotus 120 Pures.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwat View Post
    Skiing without poles is like getting a blow job from a guy. It feels great till you look down and realize you're gay.

Bump I'm leaving in two weeks...

just pack up the sticks and bring them with you to SLC... you'll catch enough storms to use them all.. or try selling them at the Snowbird swap this fall if no maggots pick them up - 20% of the proceeds go to the Snowbird Sports Education Foundation

The bigger issue is storing everything while I'm in patagonia for the next two months. Also I have significant redundancy with my quiver for next year (spoon150, spoon 120, and 99s)... As much as I love most of these skis, especially the RPC, it's time to move on. Some cash would help my travel fund as well.

My gawd ! This is where 1/2 of last year's gear swap listings migrated. One word:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoarders

Good luck with the move. Have fun on your Southern Hemisphere trip.
    My Company: Made in Colorado SKi Clothing- check it out

Last year for 'Threads for Shreds' jacket trade in program!
    www.freeridesystems.com
    20% Maggot Discount Code = 'MAGGOT20'

Can you give some details on the stoic hoodie? Model, fit, condition, maybe a pic of the color?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I am interested in the 184 DPS 112's. Can you tell me where they were drilled so far?

Cruiser the pullover is the Stoic Merino Comp Anorak in green http://www.backcountry.com/stoic-mer...mp-anorak-mens there is a photo of the color on backcountry.

Timmerman the 112s were drilled for large dukes at 315 and NTN at 319. Shoot me a PM with your email and I can send you some photos.

I might be window shopping, not sure yet, but what were the 138's drilled for?

So are the dynafits sold?

Free bump - I bailed on the 190 112rp hybrids.

I had a very mediocre deal with this seller. (He even proposed I could point it out on TGR if I was unhappy)

First he complained about the paypal fee cost him because I didn't gift it. My bad and I corrected it within the hour and I don't mind him pointing out the $20 so dollars except for the subsequent issues.

The skis and binding shipped quickly and he said he couldnt find screws but that owuld be corrected shortly. Despite frequent prodding from me I never got the screws. Most annoying is they cost about $20 and because I kept waiting on them I didn't just buy new ones right away and get on my new-to-me gear.

^^You asked me to pay half of the money up front and half when you received the item and I said no because I would have no way of claiming the second half of the money. I told you if you had an issue (like you never got your shit) you could post a complaint thread. Your exact response on 3/12 was "Well a shit ton of good a complaint thread will do me but you raise a good point about your history on the forum (and the lack of my history).".

You forgot to send the payment as a gift or cover the fees so I sent you a pm. Your response on 3/12 was "There was no box when I clicked goods-sorry about that. I sent you the 19.88."

I forgot to send the screws for the plums I sold you- My bad. I apologized to you and had a pair shipped to you on 3/21 (after you pmd me on the 20th) in a regular envelope. I did not personally send these because I was in Japan so it is possible they didn't get there.

You send me a pm on the 25th that you still had not received them so I apologized again and had my friend send you a brand new set of screws in a first class mail envelope that we checked the address on from your paypal.

I never heard back from you after that. If I had I would have tried to correct the situation for a third time. I never told you to fuck or anything of the like even though the shipping on the envelope was 10$ and the screws cost me a 6 pack of PBR tall boys...

Clearly something in there has gone wrong but it would have been nice for you to let me know. I could have called a buddy in Denver to give you a pair from his shop when I was back from japan and it wasn't long distance....

On a separate note. The first round of stuff is in the mail! Updating the list with whats sold and whats not right now.

As always, if you have any problem with what you bought let me know and I will make it right (as long as I'm aware of the issue).

You saw my response to your PM.

I never got the screws and as I said in my PM you assumed I got them and I assumed after contacting you at least twice and never getting the screws that you didn't care. Why would I persist?

Screws are a minor detail in terms of cost but after being strung along and still not being able to ride the new setup I just bought a set myself. The only reason I care about $20 (which matters to you) is because I never got about $20 of material (which matters to me, more so in the fact I couldn't ski the new-to-me setup). It seems neither of us feel that transaction went smoothly and as you suggested I can make a complaint thread and I did.

bought skis from esales last season and he went above and beyond on the transaction. I would have no problems buying from him again, and really wish I had some money to buy something in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gdoskey View Post
    and as you suggested I can make a complaint thread and I did.
    Pretty sure you just jacked up your slim chance of fitting in with the crew here... The OP tried and tried to make it right. Probably time to GTFO.
    Last edited by OldSchool1080s; 06-21-2013 at 01:34 PM.

esales is a solid seller.

klaxed, you suck for buying those flex3 120s (not like i had the $ for a back-up pair).
    you will be a happy man.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...