Check Out Our Shop
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Niceholes

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    Fucking cyclists (I know there's a thread) who ride on the busy two lane curvy road literally 10 feet from the Burke-Gilman bike trail which has no one on it. Fuck you.
    Mehhhh… I kinda understand that. MUT fuckery should be its own thread.

The Westlake MUT is a death zone on a sunny Friday afternoon; drunk bachelorette crews leaving their booze cruises + Amazonians on their 28mph 80# Radbike commute back to Ballard….

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Honking has its place, but beware honking at pedestrians. Aside from the keying response, cops actually may ticket you for doing so.
    Happened to a co-worker honking at a mentally incompetent slacker student who'd stopped (admittedly in the crosswalk) to yell into their phone. Maybe flash your lights.

So you don't scare them.

Quote Originally Posted by MarsB View Post
    Niceholes? Never heard of 'em.

Attachment 493802
    Who the fuck was in charge of kerning that font?
    I’ve just decided to be a middle aged somewhat depressed somewhat anxious fucktard until the end.

So if you stop for me when I'm standing at a crosswalk well back from the curb waiting for traffic to clear, are you a) a nicehole, or b) an asshole hoping I'll be run down by a car coming from the other way or better yet by a pissed off driver passing the guy who stopped for me. I do not count on anyone stopping for me, even if there are flashing pedestrian lights. Especially if there are flashing pedestrian lights. Those things are like a bullfighter's cape for some drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    So if you stop for me when I'm standing at a crosswalk well back from the curb waiting for traffic to clear, are you a) a nicehole, or b) an asshole hoping I'll be run down by a car coming from the other way or better yet by a pissed off driver passing the guy who stopped for me. I do not count on anyone stopping for me, even if there are flashing pedestrian lights. Especially if there are flashing pedestrian lights. Those things are like a bullfighter's cape for some drivers.
    Ummmm . ..... a law abiding citizen? You're only required to stop if the pedestrian steps off the curb. Pretty sure I mentioned somewhere up thread that I got into a shouting match with a driver stopping and telling me I had the right of way, 3' back from the curb, even after I sat down on the sidewalk to make my point. They left feeling smug.

Ok, a nicehole.

I had a pretty good rant going but TGR just sent it off into the ether someplace mid thought. Suffice it say you are all right. This whole page. Every word of it.

I'm a Masshole. Niceholes are our sworn enemies.

I got into that spot wanting to turn left. Got waved out. Took my hands off the wheel so the other car saw and knew I was not gonna move.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

My heinous property taxes contributed to that trail and I lost a vehicle lane in many parts of the city so the bikers could be safe. And that's basically OK with me but..... Drivers have to deal with all those same issues when those same maroons are driving cars. I can't go drive in the BG because the drivers suck on the road, but cyclists can slow traffic all day long when their designated road is right there. Fuck those guys and their stupid grape smuggler panties.

Now GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!

And yeah, should be it's own thread prolly.

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Mehhhh… I kinda understand that. MUT fuckery should be its own thread.

The Westlake MUT is a death zone on a sunny Friday afternoon; drunk bachelorette crews leaving their booze cruises + Amazonians on their 28mph 80# Radbike commute back to Ballard….

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Name:  170AC344-4510-4003-9B84-9D6DD8B76AE7.png
Views: 112
Size:  170.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I'm a Masshole. Niceholes are our sworn enemies.
    At least you guys are predictable