Thread: New Bonobo

New Bonobo

It's good ... like really good

Listen Here

F yeah!..

Cool. I knew this was coming, just didn't know how soon. It's available on Youtube also, so starting to listen now.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

I probably should listen to this, but there's already the Gorillaz and I'm not sure I can handle a second band named for a species of primate.

I listened to most of it last night and I have to say that this album doesn't grab me the way the Black Sands or Days to Come did. There were tracks on both of those albums that the first time I heard them I got that "yes!" feeling from them, but none of the tracks on this album have done that for me. It's not bad, but I don't think it's as good as the two previous.

If you find yourself not really digging the new album and you haven't heard the older ones, give them a spin, they're a bit different.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    I listened to most of it last night and I have to say that this album doesn't grab me the way the Black Sands or Days to Come did. There were tracks on both of those albums that the first time I heard them I got that "yes!" feeling from them, but none of the tracks on this album have done that for me. It's not bad, but I don't think it's as good as the two previous.

If you find yourself not really digging the new album and you haven't heard the older ones, give them a spin, they're a bit different.
    I think this one has some higher highs and lower lows relative to previous offerings. Love First Fires, Cirrus, Ten Tigers and Jets.

It's that time again .... "Late Night Tales"

New mix is available on spotify. Just working through it now, but it sounds great.

here