Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

I am not up to the latest in medical treatment but would not Steroids of some sort be one of the things used to optimize recovery from Major Knee reconstruction like she had?

Of note, she has been training and competing at (AN INSANE) level for multiple years, now that she is dating a guy who is a multi millionaire with his own fukin JET, she might just say fuck it and stop
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

a wonderful example for up and coming young racers
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    a wonderful example for up and coming young racers
    Talanted, driven, the best at what she does and she starts going for a dude whose reputation pulls hers down. It is crazy.

The red carpet drug test story is a poorly hidden attempt to deal with these rumors. I will admire her skiing, but she is not the cool story she was one year ago. She is not the signature I would love to have on my daughters helmet. She is not the corporate face of womens skiing that she was a year ago. All of this because she is sleeping with a ho bag. Strange that I feel this way, but it is what it is.

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/vonn-...hIME40r0w.html

looks to be same story as ABC thing above..

She is tested a LOT.. who pays for the person to randomly show up to NYC and make her drop a UA?
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    Talanted, driven, the best at what she does and she starts going for a dude whose reputation pulls hers down. It is crazy.

The red carpet drug test story is a poorly hidden attempt to deal with these rumors. I will admire her skiing, but she is not the cool story she was one year ago. She is not the signature I would love to have on my daughters helmet. She is not the corporate face of womens skiing that she was a year ago. All of this because she is sleeping with a ho bag. Strange that I feel this way, but it is what it is.
    I find this a bit disturbing. I think many might have these feeling.

But really this is about what attracts her Sexually. Maybe she like a bit of variety also?

But what Tiger brings to the table as a boyfriend for a famous Skier? A hell of allot.

This should be something else entirely from what she does on ski's and how she archives those goals.

What ricks her boat in bed (Or at 30 Thousand feet) is really none of our Bidness.

Tiger cannot buy her a winning DH run.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    http://www.bloomberg.com/video/vonn-...hIME40r0w.html

looks to be same story as ABC thing above..

She is tested a LOT.. who pays for the person to randomly show up to NYC and make her drop a UA?
    there is a good point.

All the people in the outer Circle seem to like the Limelight.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I think this latest bit of convo is why I've always been a Julia fan myself
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    [url]

We have to be careful not to equate frequent clean test results with clean performance. It's very clear from other sports that there's little connection and the tests are easily beaten.

sweet jeebuz, i love mondo thighs!

good chance they will get bigger for your pleasure.
    b

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I find this a bit disturbing. I think many might have these feeling.

But really this is about what attracts her Sexually. Maybe she like a bit of variety also?

But what Tiger brings to the table as a boyfriend for a famous Skier? A hell of allot.

This should be something else entirely from what she does on ski's and how she archives those goals.

What ricks her boat in bed (Or at 30 Thousand feet) is really none of our Bidness.

Tiger cannot buy her a winning DH run.
    While agree, the problem is she and others like her become roll models for young kids, so what she does off skis does matter.

I find her antics with Tiger amusing, but I really don't give a fuck who she fucks, but if I had kids who idolize her it would be a concern. Fortunately, or at least hopefully, I raised my kids to understand these type of people are just people.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

spook Guest
    don't hate tha playa, bitch. hate tha game. you blame them for being poor role models when the reason they all cheat is so they can get rich when you to watch on network tv. your culture loves to gag on this shit. the u.s. is the land where it's so easy to suspend your disbelief. and then go batshit fucking crazy. after lance, the men behind the curtain were like, these people will believe anything.

teach your kids to fight off the bullies who try to take their lunch money.

^^^^ Batshit Crazy?^^^^^^ Hows the view?

After Lance? Right. Cycling was clean right up till him. For a bitter mid-packer-never do anything like you I would expect YOU of all the know it alls to at least know "something"-I do like how you are keeping it all in perspective.

Contradickt yo self much ... At least you've a good finger on the pulse of the media.

spook Guest
    i'm not talking about aficionados, poindexter. i'm talking about dumbass american public. about any sport. about any entertainment. about any "infotainment".

i'm not bitter. i don't care. you think it's bitter because there's no way to be nice about how fucked up this country is. mid-pack? i wish.

spook Guest
    bush v. gore if you want. they know the u.s. public will take it in the ass and do what they're told.

spook Guest
    and don't forget that sept. 11 bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    teach your kids to fight off the bullies who try to take their lunch money.
    i think i will teach my kids to kick your ass instead........

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot View Post
    i think i will teach my kids to kick your ass instead........

i will feed your kids to the gators in my moat.

Thems gators gunna be real hungrees if thems don't love regurgitation...

I know someone that knows someone's sister, who's seen Lindsey Vonn in the shower, she said before LV had a lovely little tidy minge on her, but just recently seems like she's grown a cock,
    must be taking some PED's
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

I'll hold out for Mancuso.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

EAVERTON, OR—Nike CEO Mark Parker officially announced Thursday that the company had agreed to a multi-year endorsement deal with golfer Tiger Woods that includes a new signature line of sex toys and erotic apparel.

“We are thrilled to continue working with the world’s number one ranked golfer and proud to have the Nike swoosh adorning this innovative line of vibrators, cock rings, ball gags, and butt plugs,” said Parker, adding that the Tiger Woods Collection of sexual pleasure devices was designed to be stylish and stimulate euphoric orgasms. “Finally, you can experience the raw power of the strap-on dildo used to penetrate Tiger Woods.”

“When you wear the Nike Tiger Woods ultra-light G-string pouch, you’ll find a comfortable fit and an excellent range of motion during foreplay and sexual intercourse,” added Parker.

According to Nike officials, Woods was very involved with the development of the penetrative toys, personally approving phallic designs and selecting state-of-the art, stain-resistant materials that successfully emulated skin and were durable and flexible enough to handle the rigors of repeated use inside a gaping orifice.

Nike also confirmed that the 14-time major winner demanded that the line of dildos and anal intruders feature high-quality surface textures including hyper-realistic veins and tantalizing stud patterns as well as enormous shaft girths for relentlessly pounding vaginas, rectums, and mouths.

In addition, Nike revealed that Woods requested a tacky, slip-resistant grip to improve consistency and promote optimum control over dildos slick with bodily fluids.

“Throughout the process, Tiger has been adamant that every item in this new collection must meet the extremely high standards of the sex toys in his own golf bag,” said Parker, adding that Woods advised Nike designers to use a motor in vibrators that was powerful enough to deliver fast climaxes, but quiet enough to discretely commit adultery without waking a spouse in the next room. “Before signing off on any product, Tiger has insisted on trying every nipple clamp, leather whip, anal tickler, snap-on cock and ball harness, and 5-inch urethral plug.”

“Tiger was emphatic about the specs on the fuck swing,” added Parker. “His attention to detail is second to none. Tiger scrutinized the blueprints and constantly pointed out structural flaws and expressed concerns that any fuck swing with his name on it must handle extreme loads.”

Though Nike did not disclose the terms of the blockbuster, multi-million-dollar deal, officials confirmed that the signature line of sex toys and apparel would significantly improve performance in the sack, from the seasoned professional to the occasional unfaithful spouse to the first-time fornicator.

The limited-edition Nike VR Pro 8.5 Dildo, which was molded from Tiger Woods’ penis, will reportedly be available in retail stores across the country on August 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

So one of (possibly the) best skiers ever dating one of (possibly the) best golfers ever is a problem in Canada. Got it.

Name me one person performing at that level who isn't an egomaniac. It comes with the territory.