Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    Yeah we had an article here in the bay area and it seems to have been picked up all over. The more press the better....

Gotta say... Just made oven baked Honey Badger BBQ pork chops on a bed of sauteed Kale and a side of Black Beans.

MONEY!
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Last night, I FINALLY got to test out the Honey Badger sauce. Wife made some slow-roasted babyback ribs, with some homemade mac & cheese and coleslaw on the side.

What was the verdict?

Oh lawd, this stuff is GOOD!

I know bbq sauce is so dependent on personal taste, but my opinion is that this is seriously some of the best sauce I've ever had. It is the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. It's not overly sweet. It definitely has a kick, but does not overpower the food at all. BBQ sauce is much like Goldilocks and the 3 Bears. Many are too sweet, many are not spicy enough, but Honey Badger? This stuff was juuuuuuuust right.

Seriously. You all definitely need to order a few bottles for yourselves. I'll be going through mine quickly, so I'm certain I'll be in for more in short order, and will be shipping some to friends and family as gifts. The fantastic bottle makes it a good gift and a fun novelty in its own right, but the contents inside make for one seriously good bbq sauce. My mouth is watering just writing this review! Time to figure out more things to put this stuff on! See ya'll!

Bump.
    Just tried this sauce this weekend grilling on the fourth - great sauce! Also, not bad on a cheeseburger...

Not a big fan of most of the commercial sauces out there, so hopefully will dig this.
    Ordered, thanks for the discount.

Honey Badger sauce , do you ship to Canada ? Would like to order for myself and a few gifts too .

Also , Whats the discount code ?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    I am stealing this pic for our facebook!

Glad you guys are liking it, we have nearly 1700 people who just received it and have got some brilliant feedback.

Now to get it in some stores.
    Sounds like great stuff. Any stores carry it in Boston yet?...

Or, can I pick some up in SF later this month?
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Sounds like great stuff. Any stores carry it in Boston yet?...

Or, can I pick some up in SF later this month?
    I have multiple bottles, so if you don't feel like ordering it (or it isn't in stores yet) we can always link up and I can give you one.

Least I can do for your generous hospitality.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Thanks S, very nice of you, but keep that for your stash. Need to pump up demand for these guys and create some buzz!

A good friend always talked about making a BBQ sauce, so it's cool to see someone actually do it.

Have you guys sent any to Honey Boo Boo, yet? Seriously, I would...

That trailer trash cretin wouldn't appreciate it. Wouldn't taste enough like ketchup.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    That trailer trash cretin wouldn't appreciate it. Wouldn't taste enough like ketchup.
    That's gold. Take her opinion of it and make an "improved by honey boo boo" sauce.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    Maybe so, I've never actually watched it/her.

I just know that product placement on a national show can boost sales exponentially. And what's the cost/downside?... Maybe $10 for shipping? No such thing as bad publicity.

In stores now.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1373757911795.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	139460

Ok, so now I have some motivation for the honey-do list. Passes the finger test with flying colors.

Time for a long overdue bump. Was randomly thinking about baby back ribs this morning and how Honey Badger honestly became one of my favorite ingredients.

Any updates? CallBrit (or Honey Badger) still around? Seems the old domain is no longer. It really was (is?) a great product.