Tahoe mags wanna ride?

Last minute trip to Tahoe. Staying in incline village through Tuesday. Brought our enduros and one dh bike.

Anyone interested in shuttle ride? Or willing to offer beta?
    My wife says she is the limiting factor comfortable with drop offs up to three feet; not so good with very tight switchbacks. Rides everything on mag seven easily and most of the whole enchilada. We r thinking of moving out here so I would like her to dig it.

Also any great dh thats in right now? She would probably shuttle me fir a quick lap.

Thanks

(Search function doesn't with so well on the phone app so my apologies if I'm repeating)
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Things are good here in Tahoe, lower Martis is going off as is many of the enduro type trails, might be doing Xcish ride tomorrow morn
    ayuh

We have enduro trails?

Damn those must be new. That whole sport just got invented.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Yeah well what ever you want to call them
    ayuh

A little too early, dude. Van Sickle can be shuttled; only a couple of snow patches.

did a quick lap down lower half tyrolean downhill on the enduro bikes. It was fun. dh bike would have probably been overkill.

likely ride again tomorrow around noon. we r thinking animal or dry pond. Aside from a long climb, is dry pond very pedally? Or mostly up up up and down down down.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

pm sent
    ayuh