FS: 2012 Armada TST 183cm

Looking to sell 2012 armada TSTs

Bought these as a mismount from the shop. Never ridden, bases are 10/10. topsheets are 10/10. they just have a set of holes in them... speaking of which, they were drilled once for FKS at what im guessing is +3 from reccomended for ~27.5cm boot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-4.JPG 
Views:	240 
Size:	485.0 KB 
ID:	137252
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-5.JPG 
Views:	225 
Size:	983.0 KB 
ID:	137253

Asking $300 + shipping from Seattle.
    will entertain reasonable offers.

Any interest in trades? 1x drilled 181 Atomic Access...

Quote Originally Posted by nsk040 View Post
    Any interest in trades? 1x drilled 181 Atomic Access...
    i would consider trades for 186 night trains, but nothin else. really i need cash the most

How about a trade for some ARGs mounted once for Dynafit?

Are these still available?

super late request, but did you sell these?

Quote Originally Posted by espiecks View Post
    super late request, but did you sell these?
    Hey esplecks, I assume this pair was sold a good while ago since this thread is from 2013. But I was in Rontele's garage the other day looking at his ski quiver and I noticed a pair of (what appeared to be) barely used TST's in the 183cm size. Seems like they were mounted for his usual 269mm bsl with Marker bindings. Shoot him a PM and I bet he'd sell them to you super cheap since he never really skied them much. Rontele is a really good guy though he doesn't post here as much as he used to. So you may have to PM him a couple of times in order to get a quick reply.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Hey esplecks, I assume this pair was sold a good while ago since this thread is from 2013. But I was in Rontele's garage the other day looking at his ski quiver and I noticed a pair of (what appeared to be) barely used TST's in the 183cm size. Seems like they were mounted for his usual 269mm bsl with Marker bindings. Shoot him a PM and I bet he'd sell them to you super cheap since he never really skied them much. Rontele is a really good guy though he doesn't post here as much as he used to. So you may have to PM him a couple of times in order to get a quick reply.
    Hey Cruiser, Still trying to understand how I am notified if I get a response to my posts. Just read your reply today. I ended up purchasing Elan Spectrum 105 ALU. A really different ski, and I might sell them to return to the TST. Just love this ski. Thanks for the advice. I shoot him a PM if I am still looking for a TST. Thanks for the heads up.

if you pass, let me know.