Thread: Oakley Sizing

Oakley Sizing

I'm about to get a Great Ascent Jacket, and I'm not sure which size will fit me better.
    I have a Great Ascent Sport Jacket (Primaloft) and it's L. I don't want the jacket to be too loose or "baggy", neither too skinny. For reference, I wear size L in Armada regular fit.

If some of you guys have one of these please tell me about it, sizing, quality, performance... all you can say!

I'm 1,75m (5'8") and have a wide back, I'm not the rock but yes, it's regular/wide.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by splat. View Post
    I'm about to get a Great Ascent Jacket, and I'm not sure which size will fit me better.
    I have a Great Ascent Sport Jacket (Primaloft) and it's L. I don't want the jacket to be too loose or "baggy", neither too skinny. For reference, I wear size L in Armada regular fit.

If some of you guys have one of these please tell me about it, sizing, quality, performance... all you can say!

I'm 1,75m (5'8") and have a wide back, I'm not the rock but yes, it's regular/wide.

Thank you!
    PM Rontele. He's the TGR Oakley rep and can probably get you dialed in.
    Training for Alpental

Quote Originally Posted by splat. View Post

Thank you!
    There is only one Splat. You are not Splat.

Change your fucking handle or SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING MORON!
    YOU = ASSHAT

Jesus Tittie-Fucking Christ.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I was wondering when/why Splat turned in his wrangler jean-jacket...
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...